Waving from Lompoc, CA

RMC2

Caught the Bug
I graduated from Auburn. Just across the line. Had to do my TMO stuff at Benning...that place is impossible to navigate haha

You are not kidding. I have been here two years and need to go to the TMO office still. I work 20 minutes from main post. Funny thing is I can tell you where TMO at Kirtland AFB is, and I used to know where the one was at Davis-Monthan AFB. Been around a few AFBs.

caminton

You are not kidding. I have been here two years and need to go to the TMO office still. I work 20 minutes from main post. Funny thing is I can tell you where TMO at Kirtland AFB is, and I used to know where the one was at Davis-Monthan AFB. Been around a few AFBs.

If I knew how to describe it to you I would...the address listed online doesn't work on GPS obviously, but if you open some of the documents they have on their website it gives you a different address. It's not correct, but if you put it in GPS it gets you close enough that if you wander, you'll find it.

RMC2

Caught the Bug
It is probably moved to bldg 35. I can find it, just dont like going to main post.

Everytime i think about going, i get mad. Movers tore up a bunch of our stuff the last move.

Thanks for the offer though.

I think i would like Vandenberg. I put in for Ft Hunter Ligget once. I was scheduled to pcs to March ARB about four years ago, but stayed at Kirtland two more years due to medical reasons. So that brought us here instead. I have spent a lot of time on or near AFBs in the last 27 years.

caminton

It is probably moved to bldg 35. I can find it, just dont like going to main post.

Everytime i think about going, i get mad. Movers tore up a bunch of our stuff the last move.

Thanks for the offer though.

I think i would like Vandenberg. I put in for Ft Hunter Ligget once. I was scheduled to pcs to March ARB about four years ago, but stayed at Kirtland due to medical reasons. So that brought us here instead. I have spent a lot of time on or near AFBs in the last 27 years.

Right on man! I've only ever been around Maxwell AFB in Montgomery. So Vandenberg is pretty nice haha

RMC2

Caught the Bug
Your close enough there to do the fun stuff, but do not have to put up with LA traffic all the time. I havent been through that exact area, but I know just north it is beautiful. You have lots to explore.

I'm guessing training at Maxwell, then Vandenberg is your first duty assignment. Enjoy it and listen to those with more experience, but do not forget to take charge and to take care of your airmen.

Top Bottom