Had to get out of the Vegas heat this past weekend

Modit

Got tired of the heat in Vegas this weekend so we headed up to Panguitch Lake in Utah.
It was 109 when we left Vegas and 65 when we got to Panguitch Lake
We saw some PokeDeer and caught some PokeTrout, barely missed a Stinkachu
Deer.jpg IMG_1474.jpg

Not sure why the pics are Sideways:idontknow:

Attachments

• IMG_1476.jpg
    IMG_1476.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 207

boardsurfer

Cool trip! The first time we took the wife's new Jeep out it was 101 in Denver. When we got to Kingston Peak, it was 60 and raining. Oh, and we left the Freedom tops at home because what could possibly go wrong right!? Freakin Colorado weather. :thumb:

stormtroopedjk

Awesome place we have a cabin up in duck creek ! Love it up there also some decent places to wheel if you don't mind trail stripes lol

Modit

Awesome place we have a cabin up in duck creek ! Love it up there also some decent places to wheel if you don't mind trail stripes lol

I'd love to have a cabin up there. There are a ton of them for sale right now. Prices do seem a bit steep for the short season though. I think I'll wait for the next real estate crash.
We are headed back to Panguitch Lake again this weekend. More camping and fishing!
Also heard about a trail on the north side of Cedar Breaks outside the park that is supposed to be a good place to hunt for fossils.

jkpete

we have some property about 4 miles outside of brian head. we keep a trailer up there. we spend most of my days off up there in the summer we love it.

jkpete

trabin.jpg we just had a baby so we will not be going up this summer but this was last summer. it is beautiful up there

Top Bottom