Post Rockin Rubicon PRISON HILL Bonus Run

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That looks like a sweet bonus run! I'm always jealous of how close you all live to awesome wheeling. :thumb:

It is nice to be so close to fun times.

Great photos as always!! Looks like a blast! It's so awesome you live that close to wheeling like this! :thumb:

It's why we live where we live. I only wish we had made the move a lot sooner :crazyeyes:

That's awsome! Great shots. Come home from wheeling to do a little more wheeling

It's a WAYALIFE :D

God that looks like fun!! Thanks for posting them up! I gotta get out for a long week again for a rubicon run and maybe do something like this as well

That would be so cool if you could :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Once again, awesome shots guys, looks like a blast... specially coming back from the Rubicon, looks like fun never ends:crazyeyes:

Thanks for sharing! :clap2:

The fun never does end or at least, so long as our Jeeps are running anyway :crazyeyes: As we were coming off the hill, Moby started leaking a lot of steering fluid. Made it back home without any problems but found a blown hose and that put him back in the stable for a bit.

If we didn't have such a long drive home we would have loved to stick around and go out with you. Lisa is really wanting to get some more time behind the wheel, thanks Cindy and Stephanie...haha.;). Looks like a great time. I have some trails out behind the station I need to go have a look at. They don't get run much so it could be fun.

Totally understood as to why you couldn't come out to play with us. It would be great to get Lisa out and behind the wheel more. I know you two make it up this way quite a bit, be sure to let us know the next time you're in the area and if we can make it work out, we'll have to get out and play then. :yup:

Awesome photos and you can't beat a backyard like that! Thanks for sharing :)

Sure beats the backyard we used to have :cool:

You know, before we started this run.. my hangover, the heat and the big breakfast we had was making me tired.. Once we got out on the trail.. that all changed and I got my 2nd wind after the adrenaline kicked in. Chely and I were all smiles driving home.. I think we talked ourselves to sleep that night about it. Some of these obstacles were more challenging then what we experienced at the Rubicon and were a lot of fun. :clap2: Makes me want to move to Carson City. :thumb:

LOL!! I think everyone was feeling the food coma but that all changed once we got out on the rocks. As far as trails go, you have a lot up in your area and we'll need to hit some of them up :cool:

You aint kidding. You and I got all kinds of sideways! [emoji33] Some big obstacles and pretty crazy flex. In terms of just pure obstacles, prison hill gets the blood flowing and keeps you on your toes.

I really enjoyed running this with you and Chely as well as Eddie, Cindy, Tony and Stephanie.

Thanks Eddie for great spotting. An awesome day out on the trail. [emoji106]

Yeah, yeah, show offs :crazyeyes:

This looks like a blast. We need to run this some time.

Getting tired of Hawaii already? :cheesy:

Wow!! What a cool quick run! If I would have known that, I would have postponed my trip home. Looks like a great afternoon.

LOL - really?? I thought you needed to get out to Grand Junction. Had I known you had more time on your hands, I would have insisted you join us. Bummer.

JeepFan

Hooked
All I can say is Ssssssssss!!! and Easy Easy Easy!!! :crazyeyes:

The bonus run was sooo much fun! :yup:

jesse3638

Hooked
Totally understood as to why you couldn't come out to play with us. It would be great to get Lisa out and behind the wheel more. I know you two make it up this way quite a bit, be sure to let us know the next time you're in the area and if we can make it work out, we'll have to get out and play then. :yup:

Yeah definitely the next time we pass through we'll be sure to let you know!

All I can say is Ssssssssss!!! and Easy Easy Easy!!! :crazyeyes:

The bonus run was sooo much fun! :yup:

Sounds like me when Lisa was driving off the Rubicon. Every time I'd say "hard driver/passenger" it was turn all the way and floor it..haha followed by a "woah easy easy easy"...haha. I learned saying "turn hard driver/passenger combined with easy or no gas" helped that! It was still a lot of fun and wish I could have convinced her to drive sooner. She did great on the way out and would have cleared that last boulder section had I not set her up for failure:naw:

ryles

Wow that looks like some awesome technical obstacles there! Looks like you guys had a blast wish we could have joined you on that one!

JeepFan

Hooked
:cheesy: :clap2: :thumb:

You would laugh! LOL!!

Yeah definitely the next time we pass through we'll be sure to let you know!

Sounds like me when Lisa was driving off the Rubicon. Every time I'd say "hard driver/passenger" it was turn all the way and floor it..haha followed by a "woah easy easy easy"...haha. I learned saying "turn hard driver/passenger combined with easy or no gas" helped that! It was still a lot of fun and wish I could have convinced her to drive sooner. She did great on the way out and would have cleared that last boulder section had I not set her up for failure:naw:

Thanks for posting this, you've given me a few more words to use on Steph when she drives. :cheesy: It looked like Lisa was really enjoying herself on this run! :thumb:

You mean like when you were like this? :naw:

YES!!! :eek:

Why does that drop look so small in the picture. :grayno: That said, how awesome is the scenary over in prison hill. A great time for sure. :yup:

Yes, it truly is beautiful scenery!

Wow that looks like some awesome technical obstacles there! Looks like you guys had a blast wish we could have joined you on that one!

It was awesome wheeling Prison Hill! If you like playing on some big obstacles, I'm sure you'd love it out there..

JAGS

Hooked
The picture is worth a 1,000 words or should I say - a thousand ssssssssssssssss! :crazyeyes: :D

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

There were many Tony S'sssssssss that day.

I may have caused a few and not even driving his jeep. Lol.

Top Bottom