1951 Willys "Wall-E"

JeepJeep75

That's a couple of really good finds you guys made, especially with the engine!! That's great! I think that's a great call on leaving the paint alone. It would be a shame to cover up all the history and the story that that jeep tells just sitting there. What a beauty!!

Houndy95

That's a couple of really good finds you guys made, especially with the engine!! That's great! I think that's a great call on leaving the paint alone. It would be a shame to cover up all the history and the story that that jeep tells just sitting there. What a beauty!!
Thanks, we are very happy with the find and the more we look at it to more we want to at least get the right engine in it, fire it up and get it driving before we do anything body wise. That way we can figure out what we want to do from there since like you said it would be a shame to cover it up.

Houndy95

Very nice find. I will follow your resto work.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Getting an original L head for the M38 was like finding a huge gold nugget

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks! I agree on the engine find it was shocking that I was able to track one down and to have it in such nice condition was even more of a plus.

Cool Project

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks!

This this is just so cool [emoji1303]

Watch WAYALIFE YouTube Videos
WAYALIFE Jeeps & Specs

Thank you! Also thanks for the share on FB, I really appreciate it.

Any updates?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Unfortunately a few things have come up and I haven't been able to work on it as much as I would like. I am very egger to get working on it.

Love the pics and all the tags that came with it.

Thanks! I was surprised that it had all the original tags still and for their age they are in nice shape.

Wall-E is beautiful.

Great to see these old jeeps are still around and can be fixed, awesome! Good luck on the build[emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks! Just the way it sits speaks history and I am glad I was able to rescue it and hopefully here in the near future I can get it back to the way it deserves.

Houndy95

You don't have time? Sell it to me [emoji6]

Haha I know its not fair to the keep to not have time to work on it. But it doesn't mean I don't love it any less. :bleh:

Really cool find it looks awesome!

Thanks!

LOL - I'd be happy to have just the engine!

I know I have been doing a lot of research on it and to read about history behind it, I think it is so cool to be able to own a piece of history. Also seeing that the engine is usually the one thing that everyone has trouble finding. I was truly shocked when I was able to locate the correct era and model engine in the condition it's in within a week of buying the jeep.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Haha I know its not fair to the keep to not have time to work on it. But it doesn't mean I don't love it any less. :bleh:

Thanks!

I know I have been doing a lot of research on it and to read about history behind it, I think it is so cool to be able to own a piece of history. Also seeing that the engine is usually the one thing that everyone has trouble finding. I was truly shocked when I was able to locate the correct era and model engine in the condition it's in within a week of buying the jeep.

Lol, I understand. My FC has been parked for months [emoji24]

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
Very nice! Looks like it is in really nice shape (for what it is, anyway). Glad to see it coming back to life!

Top Bottom