3" Lift

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Yes I agree that I should be nothing but satisfied considering the investment it takes to swap to a whole new suspension set up. I have done a trail with a enforcer equipped jeep and was very impressed and I was also extremely impressed with my new jspec the other weekend. The only reason for my post was to add a different point of view to the OP on my experience with what I chose to add to my jeep. I am fully aware that my support for my JKS kit is my own opinion. my only intention was to bring another option to the table as that is what I value most about this forum is the wealth of knowledge at hand that can be a huge help for all of the members to make decisions on how they would like to invest in their jeep. Apologies if I stepped on anyone's toes, I certainly had no intention of doing so.

Ummm, all I said is that you should be happy with what you bought. Apparently, it is my apology to be made for stepping on your toes. :idontknow:

JagJeeper

18 months ago I was between RK X factor and RE superflex which everyone ran in my club (Midwest US) and liked. I was new to this forum new to Jeeping and got a great deal on the RE 3.5 with Fox shocks. Does good off road. Not so good on road. Worse then stock. I'm in a different position with a job promotion and location (SoCal) I can't wait to replace this and wish I would of spent the extra 800 on Evo Enforcer. Likely going long arm coilover.

COLOJK

Why so cryptic?

Everyone has a different opinion and I'm perfectly okay with him not liking my lift choice. Obviously everyone goes a different route with how they want their jeep as you and I both went different directions with our lift choices. All I can say is I guess it's a good thing he doesn't have to drive my jeep since he doesn't like my lift! Anyway, thanks again for the great wheeling trip. Your rig is awesome!

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Everyone has a different opinion and I'm perfectly okay with him not liking my lift choice. Obviously everyone goes a different route with how they want their jeep as you and I both went different directions with our lift choices. All I can say is I guess it's a good thing he doesn't have to drive my jeep since he doesn't like my lift! Anyway, thanks again for the great wheeling trip. Your rig is awesome!

I never said I didn't like JKS. What I said was them pushing JKS over evo has nothing to do with it being a better lift.

COLOJK

I never said I didn't like JKS. What I said was them pushing JKS over evo has nothing to do with it being a better lift.

From my experience they would've happily installed which ever lift I chose. In fact, they told me that right to my face.

Top Bottom