Getting ready for a trip to the powder coated

caminton

Looks good man. Let us know how you like that tire carrier. I've tossed around the idea of getting one

tgoss

OP why a full width rear and bare minimal front? Just curious.

Looks good man. Let us know how you like that tire carrier. I've tossed around the idea of getting one

You'll absolutely love it. For the price of that carrier I don't know how it get's better.

caminton

You'll absolutely love it. For the price of that carrier I don't know how it get's better.

Yeah? Trying to decide between something like this and a tire carrier mounted to the rear bumper, like a Knuckles or MetalCloak.

tgoss

Yeah? Trying to decide between something like this and a tire carrier mounted to the rear bumper, like a Knuckles or MetalCloak.

I ditched my poison spyder brawler II for a evo fascia and this carrier. Clearance increased more than I could have imagined, and the carrier is rock solid. I see NO tire movement back there unlike the PS set up I had.

caminton

I ditched my poison spyder brawler II for a evo fascia and this carrier. Clearance increased more than I could have imagined, and the carrier is rock solid. I see NO tire movement back there unlike the PS set up I had.

Good to know. Thanks.

Mtb275

It actually isn't a full width, it is what they call a mid width. Regardless, it still wraps around the corner so, it will provide a little more protection.

And mainly my wife and I like the look of this bumper and we don't care for the look of being able to see the frame or seams at the back corner. There is nothing wrong with that style, it is just not for me, at this time. This will be more of a daily driver for few years.

Top Bottom