Jeep life?

Tree Frog

A ticket for parking on the lawn cost me 85 dollars at the Sacramento Airport. This was in like 1980.
Now days they would tow you in 10 seconds. Last time I was there they had a tow truck on standby.

You got off light.

How about the backstory. Just did it to be funny? In my case there was no parking close and me being a redneck that just did not give a F*** decided it would be fine. :cheesy:

tonytony9

A ticket for parking on the lawn cost me 85 dollars at the Sacramento Airport. This was in like 1980.
Now days they would tow you in 10 seconds. Last time I was there they had a tow truck on standby.

You got off light.

How about the backstory. Just did it to be funny? In my case there was no parking close and me being a redneck that just did not give a F*** decided it would be fine. :cheesy:

Hahah so very true. In my case I was trying to help people who drove on the road out. It's a two lane busy street, thought everyone parks legally in one of the lanes so it essentially brings the road down to a lane and a quarter. If you park slightly on the curb it allows people driving a lot more space and less chance of them knocking into you.

Top Bottom