Special Financing Available | CarCareONE

Discount Tire

monstrousmac

Caught the Bug
Just save and buy in cash, the financing for any of these companies is about 30%, or just get a credit card through your bank. Guaranteed to be lower. If you buy a set of tires for 1300 dollars, you are actually spending 1690 for those tires. That to me is crazy.

I have to brief my young Airmen on this all the time, because they are between 18 and 20 years old and end up getting all these store credit cards at 30% interest and end up in financial trouble, then they lose their security clearances.

Just my two cents.

Last edited:

Saharaunlmtd

Caught the Bug
Just save and buy in cash, the financing for any of these companies is about 30%, or just get a credit card through your bank. Guaranteed to be lower. If you buy a set of tires for 1300 dollars, you are actually spending 1690 for those tires. That to me is crazy.

I have to brief my young Airmen on this all the time, because they are between 18 and 20 years old and end up getting all these store credit cards at 30% interest and end up in financial trouble, then they lose their security clearances.

Just my two cents.

Usually 0% interest for 12 months. At least it was when I bought my MTRs awhile back.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Discount Tire

CCI%20%203-17_zpsu3p17i2g.jpg

Between Sunday, April 1st and Wednesday, May 31st, 2017 receive a Visa Prepaid Card by Mail on tires and wheels purchased with your Discount Tire credit card!

AT THE STORE:

TO YOUR DOOR:

Discount Tire

Now through August 6th, 2018 at Discount Tire Direct!!!

10% Rebate - Receive a Prepaid Mastercard by mail when you purchase a set of 4 select tires with your Discount Tire credit card at Discount Tire Direct.

TO YOUR DOOR:

syncc_10percent_rebate_july_18EPIC.jpg

(excludes GOOD rated Tires, Hankook tires, and Cooper tires)

Top Bottom