The Morph of Murp Murph a Mojave Sand JKUR

Mtb275

Pulled the trigger! I researched and asked a bunch of questions. I learned a bunch. I think the hardest part was being honest with myself about how much wheeling I will be doing and the type of wheeling I will be doing. Once I was able to do that, I was able to quickly eliminate my first choice, which was the Enforcer Pro Coilover kit. My wife is DD our Jeep and will be for the next couple years. I will be sticking with 35”’s until then. I will be leaving the stock fenders.

I was trying to decide between JKS Jspec 3.5”and 4” Enforcer. I found very few negative reviews on both systems. I like what JKS supplied in their kit, but through research on this form, a lot of the parts aren’t needed. But, I didn’t fully like the 4” Enforcer kit, because it didn’t include everything that I wanted. Not needed but wanted. Then through more research, I realized since I was changing my rear Drive shaft, I would have to change out my Rear Upper Control arms.

So I built my own “Enforcer” kit and I was surprised that the price wasn’t much more. Below is what I ordered. I was able to capitalize on a sale and rebates, so that lowered the price a few hundred.

Currie Adjustable Control Arms- All 8
4” Plush Rides Front and rear
EVO Drag Link Flip Kit
EVO Rear Trac bar relocation bracket
Rockstar Skids
EVO HD Rear Sway Bar Link
JKS Brake relocation brackets
Rancho 9000 shocks
EVO front shock relocation brackets

I still need to order Front and rear bump stops.

Hopefully I didn't miss anything. If i have, please let me know.

Now, I just need to wait to get it all in.

mojave5

Pulled the trigger! I researched and asked a bunch of questions. I learned a bunch. I think the hardest part was being honest with myself about how much wheeling I will be doing and the type of wheeling I will be doing. Once I was able to do that, I was able to quickly eliminate my first choice, which was the Enforcer Pro Coilover kit. My wife is DD our Jeep and will be for the next couple years. I will be sticking with 35”’s until then. I will be leaving the stock fenders.

I was trying to decide between JKS Jspec 3.5”and 4” Enforcer. I found very few negative reviews on both systems. I like what JKS supplied in their kit, but through research on this form, a lot of the parts aren’t needed. But, I didn’t fully like the 4” Enforcer kit, because it didn’t include everything that I wanted. Not needed but wanted. Then through more research, I realized since I was changing my rear Drive shaft, I would have to change out my Rear Upper Control arms.

So I built my own “Enforcer” kit and I was surprised that the price wasn’t much more. Below is what I ordered. I was able to capitalize on a sale and rebates, so that lowered the price a few hundred.

Currie Adjustable Control Arms- All 8
4” Plush Rides Front and rear
EVO Drag Link Flip Kit
EVO Rear Trac bar relocation bracket
Rockstar Skids
EVO HD Rear Sway Bar Link
JKS Brake relocation brackets
Rancho 9000 shocks
EVO front shock relocation brackets

I still need to order Front and rear bump stops.

Hopefully I didn't miss anything. If i have, please let me know.

Now, I just need to wait to get it all in.

Great build so far! i love all my Crawler Conceptz stuff. Congrats on the new lift purchase!

Eugene

Very little wiggle room. I held it in place while my wife marked three holes. I drilled those three, installed the nursery and then mounted the skin on. Then I marked the rest of them.
Just take your time. Oh and definitely buy the Astro tool to install the nutserts. I installed something similar on my 08' and I fought the nutserts. The Astro tool is worth every penny.

Jeep looks great already. I couldn't bring myself to drill into the body.

Love that color with all the black fenders, armor, etc.

Brute

Hooked
I think you'll need to stock up on Guinness Stout and Bass Pale Ale and start drinking Black & Tans...

It's looking good!

Mtb275

I think you'll need to stock up on Guinness Stout and Bass Pale Ale and start drinking Black & Tans...

It's looking good!

Funny you said that. I enjoy drinking Black and Tans. I tried to get a license plate that said BLKTAN or something like that. Couldn't work out the combo.

Thanks for the compliment.

Mtb275

Well, my plans changed a little bit. I thought I had it all figured out. The previous order I made got put on hold because the amount was over my daily limit for a debit card. A portion of it was on sale, so I split it up into two orders. In the meantime, I continued to research lifts and options. I decided to switch to mostly a JKS lift. I just felt it fit my style a little better. Only time will tell if j made the correct choice. And frankly, between the two I was thinking about, I don't think there is a wrong choice.

Time for Murph Murph to grow up.
IMG_1476909186.579961.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

swampdog

Well, my plans changed a little bit. I thought I had it all figured out. The previous order I made got put on hold because the amount was over my daily limit for a debit card. A portion of it was on sale, so I split it up into two orders. In the meantime, I continued to research lifts and options. I decided to switch to mostly a JKS lift. I just felt it fit my style a little better. Only time will tell if j made the correct choice. And frankly, between the two I was thinking about, I don't think there is a wrong choice.

View attachment 227787

Congrats ok the lift dude.

COLOJK

View attachment 227787

Congrats! I love my JKS lift!! Sweet color by the way, the tan is awesome

Mtb275

Where is this build at today?? Lol

I have the all the parts for the lift sitting in the garage. The weekend of 11/5 will be the install weekend. First weekend in a long time my kids don't have any sports!!!!

Wheels are on order. Went with KMC Machette Beadlocks.

Debating on tires. Go 35's for a while or just go 37's. Going 37's just adds more $'s..

Mtb275

My wife did her first mod. Went to the DMV and picked her plates up. Installed them herself.[emoji16]. She's Happy.

The Jeep is Officially Murph Murph.

IMG_1477538089.998415.jpg

Top Bottom