Where in the U.S. Am I?

Moochie

Carrizo Plains NM is in California and you go 70 miles west and your in the Pacific.

So I'm with Adam then and it's Anza Borrego.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

I thought that name sounded familiar. When I saw the NM I was thinking New Mexico instead of National Monument. [emoji851] I'm sure there are lots of wild flowers at Carrizo Plains also. I went through there, with some good friends, a few years ago.

Anza Borrego area is correct for my photo. Very pretty in the desert right now!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

dillard09

I thought that name sounded familiar. When I saw the NM I was thinking New Mexico instead of National Monument. [emoji851] I'm sure there are lots of wild flowers at Carrizo Plains also. I went through there, with some good friends, a few years ago.

Anza Borrego area is correct for my photo. Very pretty in the desert right now!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
All good. The wife works out in the Carrizo Plains NM and it looks just like that right now. Fields of color. They say the peak in Carrizo Plains is next week.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

3TV

I'll try posting a picture from yesterday. Many of you have been through this gorge, but few of you have seen it from this angle. The freeway that can be seen in the bottom of this gorge is Interstate 15. What is the name of this gorge, and where is it located?

32677641604_f531383fa8_b.jpg

3TV

Since it has been two weeks and no one has answered my post, I'll give you the answer. The gorge in the first picture (picture in previous post) is the Virgin River Gorge, in northwest Arizona. I-15 goes through the Virgin River Gorge between Mesquite, NV and St. George, UT. The picture was taken from the south rim of the gorge. The alpine forest climate on top of the rim is far different than the desert climate in the bottom of the gorge. The second picture is from the top of the south rim from that same day. Yes, we took the wife's Jeep that day. Ok, someone else's turn.

32677641604_f531383fa8_b.jpg

32919506764_2e127d5732_b.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom