Anyone set-up their winch to quickly remove and put another a different vehicle.

MountainGoat

I am getting ready to put my 12k Mile marker on the 74 CJ5.
I also need to use this winch in my enclosed trailer for it and a buggy we have.

I thinking about making a plate to mount it on. That would attach to a similar one in the trailer that is fab'd to the frame underneath.
But, I want to be able to remove it and put it back on the Jeep from time to time too.

Has anyone done this and have a photo I can check out for ideas?

- Jason

Sheaffadelic

Caught the Bug
I also need to use this winch in my enclosed trailer for it and a buggy we have.

I thinking about making a plate to mount it on. That would attach to a similar one in the trailer that is fab'd to the frame underneath.
But, I want to be able to remove it and put it back on the Jeep from time to time too.

- Jason

:clap2:

-Nick

WJCO

Meme King

- Jason

Warn makes a multi-mount that slides into a Class 3 hitch. Something like that may be the easiest way.

https://www.warn.com/truck/mounting-systems/multi_mount.jsp

Last edited:
Top Bottom