Rausch Creek Wheeling and Camping Weekend 9/23 to 9/25

GregMort13

Caught the Bug
I'm down for blacks. Depending on who comes with me...camping?...otherwise comfort inn. Hopefully I can get my buddy Bob to come along again...he took some fantastic photos the last time, and those were just with his iPhone...he just got a fancy new Canon 5D!

Intermediate skill (I think)

2014 JKUR, 3" enforcer, 35's, skids, sliders, CB

Awesome! Excited to wheel with you ryan! Were doing lake Christy this time!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I'm down for blacks. Depending on who comes with me...camping?...otherwise comfort inn. Hopefully I can get my buddy Bob to come along again...he took some fantastic photos the last time, and those were just with his iPhone...he just got a fancy new Canon 5D!

Intermediate skill (I think)

2014 JKUR, 3" enforcer, 35's, skids, sliders, CB

Awesome Ryan!! Will be good to get you and bob back out with us! Yes you should camp

rogerk93

I'm in! I just finished installing my sliders literally 5 min ago I never been to rausch but I do wheel a decent amount so not sure which group to join. I don't want anything too easy.

Sheaffadelic

Caught the Bug
I'm in! I just finished installing my sliders literally 5 min ago I never been to rausch but I do wheel a decent amount so not sure which group to join. I don't want anything too easy.

you are on 37s... you will want to be with blacks.... but ill let you tell me where ya wanna be!

RjSkippy

Awesome! Glad you will be able to make it again! Do you think you will be camping or staying at the comfort inn.

Probably stay at the Comfort Inn because I need to get new camping gear... but I will keep you posted if I decide to get some gear between now and then! :thumb:

Andy5160

Hooked
Ok guys I an in! 3.5 lift 35's winch,recovery gear CB(stopped working will post separately need advise will be in working order by the given date)
Been to Rausch before have to find my card.
In your opinion what trails should i do based on my set up? 99% camping option. Do we set up camp next to each other when i call to reserve a spot or we will be scattered around?
Let me know

ty

Sheaffadelic

Caught the Bug
Ok guys I an in! 3.5 lift 35's winch,recovery gear CB(stopped working will post separately need advise will be in working order by the given date)
Been to Rausch before have to find my card.
In your opinion what trails should i do based on my set up? 99% camping option. Do we set up camp next to each other when i call to reserve a spot or we will be scattered around?
Let me know

ty

Id say blacks but be ready to use rockers (just usual pivot points or touches). And camping, none of us have reserved yet as far as I know. I don't expect it to be difficult to be near each other

Top Bottom