Rausch Creek Wheeling and Camping Weekend 9/23 to 9/25

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Great day today!! I'm sure I can speak for everyone in both groups that we all had a good time! To those not currently at dinner with me drive home safe!

rogerk93

Great day today!! I'm sure I can speak for everyone in both groups that we all had a good time! To those not currently at dinner with me drive home safe!

Had an awesome time. Thank you again man for helping spot everyone and making sure we all made it through. My license plate made it home safe!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Had an awesome time. Thank you again man for helping spot everyone and making sure we all made it through. My license plate made it home safe!

Glad you and your license plate made it home! It's was great to wheel with you and looking forward to the next trip

72blubyu

Thanks guys it was a awesome trip. I think our group had a good time. Steve next you better make it up Shoot the moon.

Scoop315

Caught the Bug
Nope done want you to come. Your not allowed
best answer ever!

Lol of course! Stay tuned for a future trip in the next money or two
Thanks! My problem is that spring and fall are when I really work the most in my trade, on top of the side gig I have going on that's also always busy in spring and fall. This year, the side gig has been super busy.

scull20

Great run gang! Great to see and wheel with everyone again, and meet some new people.

I hope the axle shaft change went smooth after dinner. Sorry I couldn't stick around to help out.

Here's the overall shot I've got of the blue/black group at the end of the day.

The jeep ran like a top on the way home...and good God did it get cold on the highway with the doors off after the sun went down.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1474806578.605400.jpg

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Just got home. I didn't take ANY pics yesterday so I'm leaving it up to everyone else to post some up when they get home. I know Jerry (Ddays) has a ton on his camera as well as nicks gf

Top Bottom