WTB: Dana 44 front locker for a Jk/JKU

thardy

Banned
I just picture a bunch of privileged Manning looking fart sniffers singing their stupid fucking songs about rockytop and war eagles...fuck em all

Like I said, they can all be ass holes. I've witnessed cups of piss being poured on people by FSU fans, so it's not just SEC.

Gravedigger11

Yeah Perry I'm an Auburn fan lol. Aren't you a War Eagle Jeep Club member? :cheesy:

I just help run the page and moderate it since I don't get micromanaged and am by myself at work. I don't go to a lot of the meet n greets because they are on a Thursday. I am more active in CTR since i live 30 minutes from auburn. And better start being active before asking for stuff or you will get the same treatment as you see here lol

caminton

I just help run the page and moderate it since I don't get micromanaged and am by myself at work. I don't go to a lot of the meet n greets because they are on a Thursday. I am more active in CTR since i live 30 minutes from auburn. And better start being active before asking for stuff or you will get the same treatment as you see here lol

I'm just messing with you lol. I could care less. I was just trying to stir the pot with this guy.

Top Bottom