NEW! Dynatrac JK44 Rear Axleshaft Bundle Kit

natebartlett

Hopefully this isn't for a limited time? I'm running 37's on a Dana 30 front :crazyeyes: Gotta take care of that first, but this is an awesome option for the rear.

Dynatrac JK44 Axle Bundle Kit Warranty

The warranty on the kit is one year, includes bent flanges, and up to/including 37-inch tires.

JagJeeper

I read this and think: when I upgrade to PR 44 on front I build up my rear D44. I got a Rubicon so I hope you have the kit for that in the future. That'll be when I change gears and lockers to ARB. love it

jorgelrod

Hooked
How do these 35 Spline Shafts compare to the 35 Spline shafts on a Trail 60, I'm just Curious. I'm almost ready to upgrade my front and was looking at maybe bitting the bullet and upgrading the rear. My jeep sees mostly mud and is used as an Overlander/Daily Driver. I know that a Trail 60 has a bigger ring gear among other things, but was quite curious about the shaft size seeing as how both are semi float and would be handling the weight of the jeep as well as camping gear, a future rack, Fridge, etc...

hhunter050

How do these 35 Spline Shafts compare to the 35 Spline shafts on a Trail 60, I'm just Curious. I'm almost ready to upgrade my front and was looking at maybe bitting the bullet and upgrading the rear. My jeep sees mostly mud and is used as an Overlander/Daily Driver. I know that a Trail 60 has a bigger ring gear among other things, but was quite curious about the shaft size seeing as how both are semi float and would be handling the weight of the jeep as well as camping gear, a future rack, Fridge, etc...
35 spline is 35 spline.

Sent from my SM-G935T using WAYALIFE mobile app

desertrunner

do you still have to buy the ARB compressor to run the locker or does this kit come with everything ready to install and run?

desertrunner

You still need a compressor. I believe Dynatrac carries those as well though.

OK cool i didnt see it in there and i know there are a few different combos to go with so i figured you would have to still buy one but figured i would ask.

Top Bottom