Please help a fellow Wayalifer win a Yeti

10frank9

Web Wheeler
What a fucking savage. People nowadays lack simple accountability.

Adam Arvizu you're a Pussy. What is "basically banned" anyways?

Slavens

Caught the Bug
What a fucking savage. People nowadays lack simple accountability.

Adam Arvizu you're a Pussy. What is "basically banned" anyways?

Its like when he had sex with another man and said " it basically rape" but later confessed that it was consentual.

MTG

Caught the Bug
So I don't have Facebook and have no plans to join anytime soon, or ever really. But I am curious how many of you with Facebook accounts have gone and voted for "the other" guy? :idontknow::cheesy:

TennJK

So I don't have Facebook and have no plans to join anytime soon, or ever really. But I am curious how many of you with Facebook accounts have gone and voted for "the other" guy? :idontknow::cheesy:

Thought about it. Just for fun. Probably will tomorrow if we are being honest.

Petzl88

Adam after reading your IG bro i can't believe how bad you manipulated the truth and play the victim. Like a battered wife who sleeps around just from dick to dick and in this case Forum to Forum. Club hoppers and Forum jumpers like you are why appreciate this group of guys so much more everyday. Your probably going to get so much D tonight from all your boyfriends chiming in over there about what losers we are and how we are all web wheelers mean time your pics if you flexing in a service bay...LOL Seriously i can't make this stuff up. Enjoy All the WAL retreads at your new forum.

Its like when he had sex with another man and said " it basically rape" but later confessed that it was consentual.

Nice analogies.

What guy brags about having an Urinary Tract Infection anyways.

Though appropriate as those pretty much infect Pussies.

C - U - Next Tuesday UTI Adam.

Adam....it really was a shitty thing to do!! And to react that way? Really???

JAGS, you said a mouthful here... In fact, I spit my drink out laughing!!!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! Guess I'm late to the party. Went offline for the better part of the day yesterday so that I could spend it with family from out of town. Is it really so much to hope that a grown man in today's day and age could just own up to the fact that they did something completely douchey, without making lame ass excuses and just APOLOGIZE???? I mean really, that's all it would have taken for all this to be water under the bridge but no, this loser had to go on and on about how he's recommended and stood up for this forum and how he's been so helpful. Of course, he's now going around on the internet telling people how he was wrong not to listed to all the smack talk and how he's "basically banned" from here? :naw:

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
:shock: :eek: always disappointing to see this kind of shit unfold from a semi-regular... one would think it was unspoken, obvious, and clear. you do not stab friends in the back. period... :idontknow: :naw:

Ethics-meme.jpg

Ethics-meme2.jpg

Crystaliner

Doesn't know shit about wheeling
What the actual fuck, over.....

You don't HAVE to read the rules to know this was a dick move. Would you go over to McDonalds wearing a Wendy's hat, Carl's Jr shirt and while munching on a hot dog from DerWeinershcnitzel asking for help to win a contest at Dennys

Classic...straight to the point and easy to follow.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
BTW, here's a perfect example of how things could have played out. As you can see, the member in question made a simple mistake, owned up to it, made no excuses, apologized and even edited his own post to remove any mention of the FB page he was promoting.

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?38569-A-Great-Lakes-Jeep

Imagine that...

All there is to it. Rules are there for a reason. If I break one, I want to be told, so I can correct the error.

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
https://www.facebook.com/adam.arvizo/posts/10154409858913966:0

He posted a video of Facebook and Instagram of him buffing off his WAYALIFE decals! People in that thread were talking trash on WAYALIFE. He sent me a PM on fb last night saying he hopes his fallout doesn't come between us. Strange because I don't think I've ever met him personally.
This morning after I saw his fb post I think he blocked me because I can't get back on his thread.
The link above was what I copied before he blocked me. Not sure if you can get it to open but it is telling of the people he hangs with.

https://www.facebook.com/adam.arvizo/posts/10154409858913966:0

He posted a video of Facebook and Instagram of him buffing off his WAYALIFE decals! People in that thread were talking trash on WAYALIFE. He sent me a PM on fb last night saying he hopes his fallout doesn't come between us. Strange because I don't think I've ever met him personally.
This morning after I saw his fb post I think he blocked me because I can't get back on his thread.
The link above was what I copied before he blocked me. Not sure if you can get it to open but it is telling of the people he hangs with.

Maybe because I don't have a Facebook but this is what the link is doing.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1469716382.109018.jpg .

And same here. When I first came across his Instagram post I scrolled through all the douche bags crying the same nonsense. Bunch of ignorant fucks cheering him on.

Top Bottom