Narrow fender flares

mo0s3

I'm looking for some narrow fender flares similar to trail Mods. Anyone know of companies that sale something similar or better ?
Unfortunately Smitty built fender flares bit it on the Rubicon damaging my rear quarter panel.
Is Trail Mods the only company that makes these ?
Bring on the knowledge [emoji16][emoji4][emoji106][emoji16]

Last edited:

mo0s3

Threw away the factory ones. And to be honest I do not like the trimmed look.
I understand the concept of the trim but to be honest it looks horrible. But that is my opinion. And for every one who says better to not damage your body my little brother hit the same Rock on old sluice and it did the same exact thing lol.
So back to topic [emoji16]

mo0s3

Ever thing about just trimming factory ones?

My issue is have a clean look and the slim look. Seems that trail mods has the answer. Unfortunately the damage I sustained at the Rubicon could have easily happened at clawHammer . I blame my spotter [emoji16]

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Pretty sure Trail Mods closed up shop and stopped selling their products back in 2012, so it's unlikely you'll ever find a set.

Andy5160

Hooked
I'm looking for some narrow fender flares similar to trail Mods. Anyone know of companies that sale something similar or better ?
Unfortunately Smitty built fender flares bit it on the Rubicon damaging my rear quarter panel.
Is Trail Mods the only company that makes these ?
Bring on the knowledge [emoji16][emoji4][emoji106][emoji16]

Are you looking into steel or plastic/composite?

tgoss

My girlfriend and I both have poison spyder aluminum's and to be honest I can't think of a better looking narrow tube fender.

I may switch to MCE's down the road but that will be a while.

mo0s3

I really liked trail mods. Bummer they stopped selling : /
I was actually thinking of the poison spider aluminum as well. Thanks for the help guys looks like it will be Poison spider or maybe genrite skinny fenders.

Static83

Happy with my JCR fenders
IMG_1268.JPG
24f3250f4f7e5d5d0bf647ea414fb054.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mo0s3

Was going to suggest them but steel is not in the cards.
Looks good dough!

Those look really nice, I was looking at Nemeses rock crawler flares as well. Looks like I'll have to go aluminum or steel for the type of look I want

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Those look really nice, I was looking at Nemeses rock crawler flares as well. Looks like I'll have to go aluminum or steel for the type of look I want

Have you looked into MCE flares? Not sure if they would be narrow enough for you, but might be worth a look. As far as the Nemesis flares, I have seen them in person and they are, in my opinion, the best looking metal flares out there, with the Poison Spider flares being a very close second.

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
I've heard nothing but good things about the MCE fenders. That's the route I was going to go prior to just deciding to trim the stock ones. Some prefer the steel or aluminum fenders but if you hit something hard it will crease the panel behind the fender. Would you prefer metal or plastic or do you care either way?

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Te MCE flares are a good looking plastic flare. Pricey for what they are made of, but they look good and have a lifetime warranty against cracks. They don't have them in narrow though.

mo0s3

Yeah I like MCE as well. I have to get the quarter panel pipes out before I make any decisions. Thanks for all the help guys

Top Bottom