Cocktail Hour

GCM 2

Thanks! Love the copper mugs! Now we have to try it with some of that Ocean Vodka!

I picked these up just before leaving for this overseas trip I'm on. I cannot wait to take them on a test run when I get back. Oddly enough, these were bought from a TJ Max department store.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1441944351.053013.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1441944369.250689.jpg

Funny that I could probably just drive across the border and get them from the sweat shop that is producing them

JAGS

Hooked
I picked these up just before leaving for this overseas trip I'm on. I cannot wait to take them on a test run when I get back. Oddly enough, these were bought from a TJ Max department store.

Funny that I could probably just drive across the border and get them from the sweat shop that is producing them

They wouldn't fit in your carry on, and then you'd have to deal with checked baggage. What fun would that be. Lol.

My next trip to your home base, I'll be hitting you up for some mules. [emoji106][emoji6]

GCM 2

They wouldn't fit in your carry on, and then you'd have to deal with checked baggage. What fun would that be. Lol.

My next trip to your home base, I'll be hitting you up for some mules. [emoji106][emoji6]

Oh they would have fit. But the islamic republic* I'm working in doesn't allow alcohol inside its borders. Literally a buzzkill.

*lower case lettering intentional, it's winning the tiny little battles that count [emoji12]

JAGS

Hooked
Oh they would have fit. But the islamic republic* I'm working in doesn't allow alcohol inside its borders. Literally a buzzkill.

*lower case lettering intentional, it's winning the tiny little battles that count [emoji12]

Buzzkill for sure.

Top Bottom