Cocktail Hour

MTG

Caught the Bug
Hmmmm! I wouldn't know. When was the last time you went on a Jeep adventure? Lol. Miss you my friend!

Indeed. Us too. Sorry we missed this last weekend. Remember the days with kid activities? :crazyeyes:

We went on a run with Wayalife a few weeks ago, but sadly I can't remember exactly when. Regardless, we do not get out nearly enough. Trying to plan our spring break trip as we speak. Moab, Cal/Ore cost, Costa Rica, Mexico, home cleaning the garage...not sure where we'll end up.

JeepFan

Hooked
Indeed. Us too. Sorry we missed this last weekend. Remember the days with kid activities? :crazyeyes:

We went on a run with Wayalife a few weeks ago, but sadly I can't remember exactly when. Regardless, we do not get out nearly enough. Trying to plan our spring break trip as we speak. Moab, Cal/Ore cost, Costa Rica, Mexico, home cleaning the garage...not sure where we'll end up.
Yep! I remember those days! Cherish every moment, they go by way too fast!

Sounds like you have a busy spring and summer planned. Hopefully we will see you and the family sooner rather than later!

Cheers!

IMG_20170203_201750.jpg

chitown35

LOSER
Couldn't sleep so I figured I'd visit wayalife and have my recently discovered favorite, Captain & Dr. Pepper. I didn't expect it but I can't believe how well these 2 compliment each other.

20170219_011100.jpg

Ddays

Hooked
Sad day...

Made the last Bloody Mary from my last bottle of Bloody Revolution Ribeye mix. While I was savoring this fantastic mix I went to reorder a few bottles from Amazon only to find that its not available. WTF? According to their website its only available in TX, AR, NM, & CO. Sucks because this is the bomb. Anyone have any suggestions for any other good BM mixes?

0308172108.jpg

MTG

Caught the Bug
Made the last Bloody Mary from my last bottle of Bloody Revolution Ribeye mix. While I was savoring this fantastic mix I went to reorder a few bottles from Amazon only to find that its not available. WTF? According to their website its only available in TX, AR, NM, & CO. Sucks because this is the bomb. Anyone have any suggestions for any other good BM mixes?

View attachment 247399

I found the best mix to be a combination of these two.

IMG_1067.jpg

catahoula

Caught the Bug

View attachment 247399
Yo brother!

I found some! You help me figure out how to pack it and I'll get some for ya!
IMG_20170309_202425490.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom