Close

Page 2 of 158 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 1575

Thread: Cocktail Hour

  1. #11
    Hooked sundaydriver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    SLC
    Posts
    120
    I have a fancy decanter too, My stuff seems to evaporate wright out of it...

  2. #12
    Hooked Redrubi1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    201
    Not a mixed drink but a favorite of mine.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  3. #13
    Addict JAGS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    9,005

    Cocktail Hour

    Quote Originally Posted by Redrubi1 View Post
    Not a mixed drink but a favorite of mine.
    That one goes here: wines of the week.

    http://wayalife.com/showpost.php?p=34080

    Looks like we have all categories covered🍺🍸🍷
    I think I may consider lifting my Jeep. Or not.
    The Evolution of ENVY

  4. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    northern york county PA.
    Posts
    4,069

    Re: Cocktail Hour

    southern comfort and cranberry .
    Short glass, double shot soco, splash of cranberry .

    Sent from my PC36100 using WAYALIFE mobile app

  5. #15
    Living the WAYALIFE MTG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Reno eNVy
    Posts
    12,624

    Cocktail Hour

    Quote Originally Posted by sundaydriver View Post
    I have a fancy decanter too, My stuff seems to evaporate wright out of it...
    LOL! Mine too?

  6. #16
    Old Timer RockyJk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    3,644

    Re: Cocktail Hour

    American honey with lipton lemon tea

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

  7. #17
    Living the WAYALIFE MTG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Reno eNVy
    Posts
    12,624

    Cocktail Hour

    I'm not sure the ratio. A lot of vodka, some Kahlúa and a little bit of 1/2 and 1/2.
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1357966839.854838.jpg
    Premix.

  8. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    northern york county PA.
    Posts
    4,069
    Quote Originally Posted by rockyjk07 View Post
    American honey with lipton lemon tea

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Now that sounds good , its to sweet straight.

  9. #19
    Web Wheeler 10frank9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    12,979

    Cocktail Hour

    Quote Originally Posted by MTG View Post
    I'm not sure the ratio. A lot of vodka, some Kahlúa and a little bit of 1/2 and 1/2.
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1357966839.854838.jpg
    Premix.
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1357967050.759981.jpg

    Great drink, reminds me of this great movie.

  10. #20
    Living the WAYALIFE MTG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Reno eNVy
    Posts
    12,624

    Cocktail Hour

    Quote Originally Posted by 10frank9 View Post
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1357967050.759981.jpg

    Great drink, reminds me of this great movie.
    The Dude!

    ...



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •