Garbage Truck (GRBG TRK)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Sold my hardtop. Not sure if it was the best idea but I know my dog loves the new feature. Ordering a Bestop Trektop.

Trust me, you'll never look back. At least, I never did as I sold every hard top that came on all my Jeeps. :yup:

gmb425

Trust me, you'll never look back. At least, I never did as I sold every hard top that came on all my Jeeps. :yup:

That is a huge relief to hear! I almost though it was not worth hearing the kids request me to "roll up the windows" every ten minutes while they are face deep in Netflix and You Tube! Thanks to taking time to post on subjects like this. Much appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

gmb425

I got the Bestop Trektop Classic on last week. Now i know why it got great reviews. The hardtop was nice and i loved the security of having it on but the Trektop, for me, is a feeling of freedom! Based on only a week worth of driving, i would recommend it to a friend. 20170319_122212.jpg 20170319_072750.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using WAYALIFE mobile app

DP1120

Great looking build you have going. Its very similar to how i have mine going. I just need to get my Evo Leveling kit on the way.

Im also in the process of building a ar using a seekins billet upper and lower. This one is in 223 but the next one will be in 6.5 creedmore. Too many hobbies cuts into gun and jeep money it seems like.

gmb425

Great looking build you have going. Its very similar to how i have mine going. I just need to get my Evo Leveling kit on the way.

Im also in the process of building a ar using a seekins billet upper and lower. This one is in 223 but the next one will be in 6.5 creedmore. Too many hobbies cuts into gun and jeep money it seems like.

Thank you. I have learned a lot! I don't have any experience with the 6.5 but I heard it's a fun round. I am converting all my ARs to 300 BLK. I hope it it is the right move. My Jeep is taking all my AR money!!! Haha

gmb425

You don't see many people run that top anymore. But dang it sure looks good!

Yes. I thought I was getting a super deal on a NX but when I opened the box, the NX was a classic. I didn't even know they made a classic. But I am so glad I did get the classic because I do not ever see me wanting to take the widows off or fold the top back. Plus it is less expensive! Thanks for checking out the build.

GRBG TRK http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?38800-Garbage-Truck-(GRBG-TRK)

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
Yes. I thought I was getting a super deal on a NX but when I opened the box, the NX was a classic. I didn't even know they made a classic. But I am so glad I did get the classic because I do not ever see me wanting to take the widows off or fold the top back. Plus it is less expensive! Thanks for checking out the build.

GRBG TRK http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?38800-Garbage-Truck-(GRBG-TRK)

I thought I had read somewhere that if you do want to go full topless, your top is way more easily removed since it doesn't have all the extra brackets and pivots. I would think it would fold up easier to take with you on trips and such. When the full NX is off, it's in the garage. Or so I've heard. Glad you like it and not disappointed when it was the classic.

Napalm

I thought I had read somewhere that if you do want to go full topless, your top is way more easily removed since it doesn't have all the extra brackets and pivots. I would think it would fold up easier to take with you on trips and such. When the full NX is off, it's in the garage. Or so I've heard. Glad you like it and not disappointed when it was the classic.

This is true. It's easy to get the NX into bikini mode pretty quick but as far as running fully topless the classic is the way to go I've heard. It takes me about 15-30 minutes to get fully topless and it would take up way to much room if I stored it in the Jeep. Not impossible, but definitely not going to strip it down fully and run a trail with it in the back.

Top Bottom