Please Welcome Rugged Radios to WAYALIFE

Edwrds

Caught the Bug
Welcome!! I Have a few of there radios they work great and have awesome customer service!!!

So glad to be here guys! Thanks for all the warm greetings! If you guys don't know much about us, we are a communications company that specializes in high noise environments. We also provide 2-way communications equipment for everything from public safety to aviation. We are as active as possible in the offroad racing scene, providing valuable equipment and service to help keep everyone both on and off the race course safely in contact with each other. We recently had the chance to go on the Ultimate Adventure this year and were able to showcase one of our newest radios in our lineup. We were so confident in the performance, that for the first time since inception, they pulled CB radios off the required items list and made VHF radios mandatory. After the trip everyone was so impressed with the performance, that it's now going to be the standard form of communication for them.

Since a lot of you will be talking with me personally here on the forum, as the Rugged Radios forum rep, I'll tell ya a bit about me. My name is Just. No, not a typo, it's just Just. I'm 29 and I've been working for Rugged for almost 3 years. I grew up on the California coast, with most of that time being only down the street from the Pismo (Oceano) Dunes where I pretty much eat, breathe, and live SAND. I have a 92 XJ (an 8 slotter haha) daily driver / dune toy. I'm at the beach nearly every other day rompin' around with my son. I eventually plan to get into Jeepspeed racing with it, however my build slowed down since my son was born a year and a half ago.

I look forward to helping you guys with any information you guys need at all about our equipment. PM's are always welcome! Thanks again for the warm welcome.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So glad to be here guys! Thanks for all the warm greetings! If you guys don't know much about us, we are a communications company that specializes in high noise environments. We also provide 2-way communications equipment for everything from public safety to aviation. We are as active as possible in the offroad racing scene, providing valuable equipment and service to help keep everyone both on and off the race course safely in contact with each other. We recently had the chance to go on the Ultimate Adventure this year and were able to showcase one of our newest radios in our lineup. We were so confident in the performance, that for the first time since inception, they pulled CB radios off the required items list and made VHF radios mandatory. After the trip everyone was so impressed with the performance, that it's now going to be the standard form of communication for them.

Since a lot of you will be talking with me personally here on the forum, as the Rugged Radios forum rep, I'll tell ya a bit about me. My name is Just. No, not a typo, it's just Just. I'm 29 and I've been working for Rugged for almost 3 years. I grew up on the California coast, with most of that time being only down the street from the Pismo (Oceano) Dunes where I pretty much eat, breathe, and live SAND. I have a 92 XJ (an 8 slotter haha) daily driver / dune toy. I'm at the beach nearly every other day rompin' around with my son. I eventually plan to get into Jeepspeed racing with it, however my build slowed down since my son was born a year and a half ago.

I look forward to helping you guys with any information you guys need at all about our equipment. PM's are always welcome! Thanks again for the warm welcome.

Hey Just, it's good to see you on here and mingling with the natives! As some of the folks on here know, I own several of your radios and they work great. :thumb:

Top Bottom