Please Welcome Rugged Radios to WAYALIFE

Basscat

View attachment 216573

Hey everyone, I just wanted to let you all know that Rugged Radios has just signed up to become an advertisers here on WAYALIFE.com! As some of you may know, Rugged Radios has been in the business of manufacturing and selling a full line of communication products for high noise level environments. I would be real grateful if you could please give them a warm welcome here and when you get a chance, please visit their website by clicking on the link below:

www.ruggedradios.com

Pretty excited about Rugged Radios on here! It's a niche that many folks in off-roading are very interested in. Welcome guys and thanks for coming on board! I'm sure you'll get lots of questions and inquiries.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Journeyman

Welcome to WAL
I was literally just talking to a friend this afternoon about this. The Bluetooth/music option would be awesome for car to car communications 🤤

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks guys! We're happy to be here! I'm glad to hear that some of you are already running our stuff. We're definitely stoked to be here to help answer any questions you guys have about any of our equipment, as well as offer some pretty sweet pricing for forum members.

Top Bottom