Wave from Cypress Texas :)

Exodus 4x4

And so it's clear, yes that is Nicks bumper in mid air as it finally meets its death on the trail. She was a good bumper, but we all have to let go at some point.

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
Lmaooo you guys are gonna scare her. We have to ease her into the off road lol
And so it's clear, yes that is Nicks bumper in mid air as it finally meets its death on the trail. She was a good bumper, but we all have to let go at some point.

Bo, i know i said i wouldnt go back to escondido for a long time or at least till i got 37s. But ive actually been dying to go back out there to the great scenery and wheeling. trying the 35s out there will just be a bonus lol. Maybe after the official HF run. If theres enough interest, i wouldnt mind calling the people to see if we could get a group out there and do the same thing as last time!

Bo, i know i said i wouldnt go back to escondido for a long time or at least till i got 37s. But ive actually been dying to go back out there to the great scenery and wheeling. trying the 35s out there will just be a bonus lol. Maybe after the official HF run. If theres enough interest, i wouldnt mind calling the people to see if we could get a group out there and do the same thing as last time!

I wish I had a jeep when we lived in San Diego for 4 years! i didn't realize how good their wheelin was until seeing all the WAL'ers post up about the trails down there.

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
I wish I had a jeep when we lived in San Diego for 4 years! i didn't realize how good their wheelin was until seeing all the WAL'ers post up about the trails down there.

Yeah you were in driving distance to all the awesome spots! Its never to late though. At least you know so if you ever go back lol

Exodus 4x4

Maybe so. November would be a good time with the weather. Not sure where I'll be living around that time but we could probably make something work and I'm sure there would be at least 3 rigs this time. It doesn't take much notice so we'll play it by ear for now.

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
Maybe so. November would be a good time with the weather. Not sure where I'll be living around that time but we could probably make something work and I'm sure there would be at least 3 rigs this time. It doesn't take much notice so we'll play it by ear for now.
Well for sure then, we have to go out there once more before you move!
Nick wheels his "nearly" stock JKUR like a boss. He followed my JKUR with 4" lift and 37's to the top of that trail. To be fair that bumper was on its last limb.
Dont give me all the credit, you did some damn good spotting :thumb:
id be proud if i ripped mine off like that... thats my goal now!
If you snag on it enough, it will give ;)

Top Bottom