The what do you do for a living thread

Rubicon310

Pool Boy aka Swimming Pool Service Technician. I service, repair and remodel swimming pools for a living. Have owned my own company for several years now. Not the best business but it's all I know how to do :/

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

woof359

Toyota mechanic

been with Toyota for 26 years, before that Subaru, thing is about Toyota we got nothing fun, I drive a Taco for a every day driver, its got a few mods but it just aint built for off road that's why I have a Wrangler. I wish Toyota would build some thing for the week ends but all they care about if the family dull old box.

osukrwlr

Whatever pays the bills...

Mainly a contractor. Specialize in fireplaces, doors, and windows. Licensed home inspector. Work on cars for people, fireplaces, houses, or just about anything someone will pay me to do.

jimmythehook

Logger, somewhere on the Oregon coast. It ain't what it use to be, but I love the work. I spend my days in a 50 ton tree eating machine.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Logger, somewhere on the Oregon coast. It ain't what it use to be, but I love the work. I spend my days in a 50 ton tree eating machine.

Nice! My good friend owns a logging company in Oregon. Good work, but hard work for sure. :thumb:

black pearl

Hooked
Mainly a contractor. Specialize in fireplaces, doors, and windows. Licensed home inspector. Work on cars for people, fireplaces, houses, or just about anything someone will pay me to do.

I'm in the same boat own a handyman business for ten years now but mainly do custom work from home now and a lot of auto fab this is my current project for someone IMG_4383.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom