The what do you do for a living thread

Sullivan

I bet that's nasty when it thaws.

I wouldn't actually do that, but it's the thought that scares them.

And you can only imagine what we see. So many stories over the decades. A few people caught cheating on spouses because of what we have seen.

JKbrick

And you can only imagine what we see. So many stories over the decades. A few people caught cheating on spouses because of what we have seen.

Your truck is awesome. Being a plumber I think from what I've found have probably started some very interesting conversations when some husbands get home from work!

JWT

How do y'all deal with the free surface effect? I had a case a few years back where one of this type of truck lost control b/c the "load" in the back sloshed too much. The truck took out 2 Harleys. Don't worry, my client was the tour operator.

Sullivan

How do y'all deal with the free surface effect? I had a case a few years back where one of this type of truck lost control b/c the "load" in the back sloshed too much. The truck took out 2 Harleys. Don't worry, my client was the tour operator.

Truck has 2 full baffles in side. They are full bulkhead baffles with just a 24" hole on the bottom. So there is practically no sloshing at all

Romac2223

I fight for freedom!!!

But for reals, I'm active duty Air Force, crew chief for fighter aircraft, that's the main job, currently I am a technical data distribution officer. Also get paid to surf WAL and google as I have enough free time to do other small projects. In 2 years I will be a old retired fart, fishing in a river!

[emoji106] thank you for your service

WillyJKU14

I am a High Risk Training Instructor in the US Coast Guard. Teach advanced combat marksmanship, fast rope and stuff like that. It's a fun job. I get to shoot a lot and jump out of helicopters! Best job I ever had!

RedRum

Project manager for an engineering firm that contracts out to utility companies all across the U.S. Except the west coast ...

Top Bottom