PROJKURs build of Falkor

PROJKUR

Progress! Fenders are trimmed and reinstalled. Thanks Dave for all the help and letting me use your tools! Followed Daves pattern and research!!!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1472346064.498023.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1472346082.700450.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1472346101.368316.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1472346114.582736.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1472346128.101170.jpg

They need some fine tuning to shape them perfectly and get out the imperfections but I love the way they came out. I left as much of the fender in the front to angle and shape if I choose.

Note: dremel to cut the fenders, drywall rasp to make the lines perfectly straight, and sand paper to finish. No door trim. Cut the front liners with a razor blade.

Napalm

Progress! Fenders are trimmed and reinstalled. Thanks Dave for all the help and letting me use your tools! Followed Daves pattern and research!!!

They need some fine tuning to shape them perfectly and get out the imperfections but I love the way they came out. I left as much of the fender in the front to angle and shape if I choose.

Note: dremel to cut the fenders, drywall rasp to make the lines perfectly straight, and sand paper to finish. No door trim. Cut the front liners with a razor blade.

Looks AWESOME! I can't wait to see this rig in person.

DWiggles

Caught the Bug

View attachment 219936

View attachment 219937

View attachment 219938

View attachment 219939

View attachment 219940

Awesome man! Glad you are happy with them! Keep me posted on what you do for marker lights if/when that happens. :thumb: looks great!

PROJKUR

So I guess someone beat me to the name Falkor (spelled Falcor). I hope to one day aspire the level of his sweet rig but until then, I will be searching for a new name... Maybe after the unofficial HF run a name will choose me!

Or I might just keep it, I don't know.

Kyle7R

So I guess someone beat me to the name Falkor (spelled Falcor). I hope to one day aspire the level of his sweet rig but until then, I will be searching for a new name... Maybe after the unofficial HF run a name will choose me!

I say keep it for now, maybe a new name will come to us on the trip. You just never know.

JKRicky

We can definitely share the name :thumb: All up to you but it's no big deal to me at all! We are after all in different states lol Great looking rig. Coming along nicely.

PROJKUR

We can definitely share the name :thumb: All up to you but it's no big deal to me at all! We are after all in different states lol Great looking rig. Coming along nicely.

Awesome. I will see if anything else comes up, if not it might just stick. Thanks though!

Dempsey

Kyle, thanks for letting me know about putting Patrick's old Rubi springs on my sahara. It is a nice little upgrade. This past weekend Patrick and I put just the front on and it worked like a leveling kit, helped balance out the added weight of the bumper and winch. Still thinking if i wanna put the rear ones on.

Sorry i jacked your thread Patrick ..... wait no im not lol

Dempsey

Not yet! I am not going to force one on mine... It has to mean something to me.

Your rig looks great! Can't wait to see it in the rocks. We are getting so close! I'm sure we can come up with something for yours if ya want.

Yea its really important that the name of your jeep means something to you.........:rolleyes2:

Top Bottom