SCAM alert: JEEPFREEKS

gmanmp

All,

Hope no one on here is affiliated with JEEPFREEKS on Facebook. Customer service sucks and i believe they may be a scam vendor (selling T-shirts). I made an online order in July, didn't write down my order number as I expected it would be emailed, like all companies do. I didn't receive any confirmation email! I went to the website, the "contact us", an low an behold no phone number. I completed their online "contact us" form to verify if my order was successful. Three days later I received a response, it was being processed. Was subsequently charged for my order. Waited three weeks w/o a delivery and followed up with the form advising I intended to dispute the charges if they did not provide me a update or tracking number. Additionally, I called the number on the credit card statement and what do you know, no answer and not accepting voice messages! After two days w/o a response had to dispute the charges.

While they may be a legitimate company, i will not order from them again and further warn anyone here on using them.

RubiMyers

I agree- I had ordered a jeep shirt for the dog from their site and it took 1.5 months to get. After two weeks of nothing they Kept giving me a tracking number that wouldn't work. They have lost all of my clubs and personal business.

Peak

I ordered a hoodie from them about 2 years ago. They never sent me a conformation but I didn't receive my product about a month and a half later. A year after I ordered one for my girlfriend, again never received a confirmation but it was shipped to my house 2 weeks later. Not the best service but the product was decent.

Top Bottom