Documentaries - Tell Us Your Favorites

CedarRaider

For any pitbull owner or lover viktory to the underdog was awesome. Tattooist Brandon bond helped with three of the Michael vik dogs.

jesse3638

Hooked
We really enjoyed the series on Netflix I believe it was originally in the History Channel but "The Men Who Built America" was really good.

thardy

Banned
Watched the Steve Aoki documentary on Netflix last night. I believe it was called "I'll Sleep When I'm Dead". It was definitely interesting. Never knew who his dad was or his back story.

Mountainjk10

Caught the Bug
The National Parks, Americas Best Idea. Directed by Ken Burns. Great documentary about the birth and rise of the national parks.

kyle521

In the spirit of the day, I recommend watching Out of the Clear Blue Sky. It is a story most people have never heard about

scull20

The President's Photographer: Fifty Years Inside the Oval Office.

Disclaimer: I found this to be an interesting documentary. This is not an endorsement of past, current or future Presidents/Political Parties.

Sinsitizen

Over the weekend I watched Harley and the davidsons it was great. However I don't know if they are going to put it on any movie steaming i.e. Netflix, Amazon,ect. It was a three night showing on discovery channel I think.

Gadget

Caught the Bug
Never been a big fan of Harleys but that was a really good story. Hard to believe that the first motorcycles were basically mopeds.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
I've got the DVR set to record, "Taking Fire," on Discovery. It's also on the American Heroes Channel. I'm looking forward to it.

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
This is one to check out. It was really interesting, funny and had no idea this was the guy behind most of these movies.
21 Years: Richard Linklater

Top Bottom