The Unofficial but Complete 8 Step Guide to getting booted from Wayalife.

NevadaZielmeister

Caught the Bug
Am I the only one that thinks this thread should not be a sticky?

After all, this is a forum that promotes a positive Jeeping lifestyle, not negativity.

I get it that there are a small number of knuckleheads that poison this forum. The universe seems to put them in their place swiftly.

Just an old guys point of view. :D

Tony, thank you for your perspective. I agree, Jeeping lifestyle, based on my experience, has been VERY positive. And this forum does more to promote a positive outlook on the outdoors and off roading than any other that I have experienced. I created this thread mostly in a joking manner (thus the reason for placing it in the 8th slot sub-forum), but also to show how ludicrous some of the people who take these steps are. It is my hope that when people read these guidelines and see that they are starting to following some of the steps they stop. Yes, the forum rules are straight forward, but sometimes it is just plain lack of common sense that gets people in trouble and I wanted to comment on those. I wasn't trying to be negative. In fact, I will say that the 99% majority of the people on here are amazing and I would call a friend. You in particular I would call a good friend... and certainly not old.

And for sure, I never intended this to be a sticky, which I doubt it will ever be. Just a fun thread for entertainment purposes. But I am honored that some people took to that suggestion. Thank you all.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I've been a bit preoccupied the last few days and so I didn't see this thread till now but I have to ask, exactly who has been "booted"? :thinking:

NevadaZielmeister

Caught the Bug
I've been a bit preoccupied the last few days and so I didn't see this thread till now but I have to ask, exactly who has been "booted"? :thinking:

I guess not that many that I remember. I think that most eventually just go away, but there have been some that completed all of the steps and they were banned. But from what I could tell, they deserved it. I just liked the word "booted" instead of banned.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I guess not that many that I remember. I think that most eventually just go away, but there have been some that completed all of the steps and they were banned. But from what I could tell, they deserved it. I just liked the word "booted" instead of banned.

Who was the last person that was banned? I don't even remember.

NevadaZielmeister

Caught the Bug
You know, I remember one person a while back, let's say 2 months. He was completely out of control and Sharkey booted him. However my memory could be wrong.

But recently we have seen a rash of people causing a ton of drama. Which was when I noticed a pattern that followed those steps. I am not sure what eventually happened to them.

Sithwindu

Who was the last person that was banned? I don't even remember.

There's only one I can think of but he kept posting very "inappropriate pictures" to which I believe there was no other choice but to ban. But that was a while ago. I could also very possibly be wrong in my memory. I just remember that situation sticking out because of the pictures he posted and how much of a tool he was.

NevadaZielmeister

Caught the Bug
There's only one I can think of but he kept posting very "inappropriate pictures" to which I believe there was no other choice but to ban. But that was a while ago. I could also very possibly be wrong in my memory. I just remember that situation sticking out because of the pictures he posted and how much of a tool he was.

Yeh, that's the guy. He kept posting really inappropriate photos after a stern warning. Poof, that dude was history. A good thing in my book.

Top Bottom