Wave From TEXAS

g_dubb

Hey everyone!
I'm excited to join wayalife. I have a 2013 JKU Sahara that is going to be my first actual build. This is my second jeep to own, but first JK. My jk is currently sitting on jackstands awaiting a front pro rock 44 to come inkling with many other upgrades. The pro rock can't get here fast enough! I joined wayalife to gain as much knowledge as I can about the jeep world. I can't wait to hit some trails as soon as it's completed. image.jpg image.jpg .

swampdog

Hey everyone!
I'm excited to join wayalife. I have a 2013 JKU Sahara that is going to be my first actual build. This is my second jeep to own, but first JK. My jk is currently sitting on jackstands awaiting a front pro rock 44 to come inkling with many other upgrades. The pro rock can't get here fast enough! I joined wayalife to gain as much knowledge as I can about the jeep world. I can't wait to hit some trails as soon as it's completed. View attachment 217468 View attachment 217469 .

Damn dude. Off to the right start. The wheel / tire combo is a great setup and is going to look great on your rig. Welcome.

512_JKU

Hello from Austin! Are those the new Cooper tires? I'm trying to decide between those and Toyo MTs in 37x13.5. One day I'll figure it out lol. Either way, nice rig!

swampdog

Hello from Austin! Are those the new Cooper tires? I'm trying to decide between those and Toyo MTs in 37x13.5. One day I'll figure it out lol. Either way, nice rig!

You are going to be happy with either tire, but the price on the Coopers is hard to say no too.

g_dubb

Thank you to everyone! I'm just happy to be here. Yes they are the 37X13.50R17LT Cooper Discoverer STT PRO. Great tires and YES, GREAT PRICE!

Amrth

Hey everyone!
I'm excited to join wayalife. I have a 2013 JKU Sahara that is going to be my first actual build. This is my second jeep to own, but first JK. My jk is currently sitting on jackstands awaiting a front pro rock 44 to come inkling with many other upgrades. The pro rock can't get here fast enough! I joined wayalife to gain as much knowledge as I can about the jeep world. I can't wait to hit some trails as soon as it's completed. View attachment 217468 View attachment 217469 .

Thats a great way to wave, with those meaty rubbers.. RFOL :cheesy: Welcome aboard Mate!:beer:

Top Bottom