MOAB - FORK YEAH : Poison Spider Mesa / Gold Bar Rim / Golden Spike [Part 3 of 3]

WillyRockIt

Loving these videos and watching all you guys and gals having a blast together. The production on this mini series is amazing. I'll watch them all again before I head to Moab. It's on the top of my bucket list for wheeling trips! Thanks for sharing! Cheers!!

KICKROX

Looked like a fun trip, I had to watch all three videos again.

This is another bucket list item for me... Moab is a must go someday for me. Thanks for sharing :beer:

Kyle7R

Was finally able to sit down and watch the entire video, did not disappoint! Looks like a great time, even with the break at the end. Goes to show what good friends are worth :thumb:

cjmenma

Awesome video guys, once again excellent production and thank you for sharing your adventures with all of us. Now I cannot wait to being in Moab next year. :rock:

Andy5160

Hooked
Amazing video thank you Eddie and Cindy
I like the soundtracks that are used in the videos they always match and hit the spot
Thank you

BCJK2015

Fork Yeah

Could hardly stand the Forking Suspense after watching part one & two!

Another great production Cindy & Eddie..

Keep the shinny side up & JEEP On..

Awesome as always! Man, I need to get out of this office and hit the trails with you guys sometime...especially since I'm not way the heck up in Seattle anymore!

Ginz

It's been a crappy couple of weeks, and I've barely been on. This video made it a little better. And worse because I'm really jealous of you all lmao. Great vid guys. One day hopefully I'll make it to one of these trips.

Btw, did I detect a little sarcasm with the "enthusiastic fan"? Lmao

Brute

Hooked
Just had a chance to run thru the last installment of an excellent series...Poison Spider & Gold Bar are both on my list for 2017 EJS...how fortuitous to have both Mel & Jim on hand for a trail repair! As always, nicely done Eddie & Cindy...

I just made my reservations for accommodations for the next EJS...it can't come soon enough...

Another awesome video. Eddie I noticed you eat dinner and breakfast @ 9:45 either that or you need to check your clock. Lol.. thank again for the videos.

Top Bottom