Free two complete sets of fenders and liners

acamp75

I have two complete sets of fenders, no damage removed before the jeeps were wheeled at all. I will ship on your dime or you can come get them. I am located in Denver. These are in the back of my truck and if I do not get a place for these to go by Friday the recycling bin will get them. These are from two 2016 wrangler hard rocks.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Totally awesome that you're offering these up for free. I would be all over them if you were closer. Hope someone grabs them from you :thumb:

GraniteCrystal

I'm in Denver and could take them. If someone needs them (theirs are currently broken) they can have them. Otherwise, I'm always happy to have another backup set.

Ozon8r

Still available? Tried to send pm but your box is full. I'm in Denver as well and need to replace a damaged set. Happy to come take these off your hands.

Thanks,
Matt

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Still available? Tried to send pm but your box is full. I'm in Denver as well and need to replace a damaged set. Happy to come take these off your hands.

Thanks,
Matt

You know acamp75 has got a set waiting for me. I'll pass them on to you if he is alright with that seeing you need them more than me. You just got to let him know. I tried contacting him and his box is full.

Pete

Top Bottom