Some take offs for sale or free to good WAL home.

dchotrod

I have:
-the stock wheels & tired off of my 2014 Rubicon unlimited with about 1500 miles on them (spare is new).
-the stock suspension pets that come off when the EVO Enforcer goes on.
-both front & rear stock bumpers
-stock Rubicon Rock sliders (adopted)
-Ace Rock sliders

PM me if you're interested in any or all of it. Most of its free to ACTIVE WAL members. Wheels,tires, & Ace sliders I need to get something for.

I will be at the Windrock run next weekend if you're interested.

Last edited:

Gravedigger11

I have:
-the stock wheels & tired off of my 2014 Rubicon unlimited with about 1500 miles on them (spare is new).
-stock Rubicon Rock sliders
-Ace Rock sliders

PM me if you're interested in any or all of it. Most of its free to ACTIVE WAL members. Wheels,tires, & Ace sliders I need to get something for.

Sent you a pm

dchotrod

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1472001003.561491.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1472001014.143441.jpg
Here's the Ace sliders. They've been used, but are in great shape & just need a little rattle can to make them pretty.

Showbiz14

Ace sliders

I have:
-stock Rubicon Rock sliders (adopted)
-Ace Rock sliders

Sent you a pm

catahoula

Caught the Bug
I get why you guys are pissed now. I didn't mean to cause shit. I will go back and start over
Stop give us a wave! Post a pic of your rig. Hey everybody likes free shit...Even me😀. Nothing wrong with reading and learning. Ask questions, be involved! I might even offer you the free "shit" I got.😀

Sent from my XT1080 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom