M.O.R.E. underhood compressor mount

Ddays

Hooked
I forgot I bought this. Got a good deal on it last fall & found it cleaning out a closet. Went with an underseat mount instead.
$50 shipped.

arb07_2.jpg

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
Will it an ARB twin compressor? How do you like the under the seat mount? Did you go with that one because of engine heat issues?

swampdog

Will it an ARB twin compressor? How do you like the under the seat mount? Did you go with that one because of engine heat issues?

It's made for the ARB Twin. I've had no issues with heat on mine and the last 4 times I've used it was on a 95+ day.

swampdog

I like having it under the seat. Nothing wrong with under hood I just wanted it out of the elements and it does block the brake reservoir there. Also I had to move my vacuum pump because of the way my front bumper mounts.

I NEVER kiss & tell......;)

I zip tied my vac pump the the radiator mounts with a few zip ties, so far (almost a year) so good. No relocate needed

Ddays

Hooked
But my jeeps orange [emoji57][emoji57]

Haha...I won't hold that against you no matter what Steve said.

I zip tied my vac pump the the radiator mounts with a few zip ties, so far (almost a year) so good. No relocate needed

Yeah, I thought about that but that was really a minor issue as far as contributing to where I was gonna put the comp. I liked it under the seat & out of the way better.
The vac pump relocate ended up being a pain. I lost a horn moving it there but these things sound extremely gay with only one horn. I had to find a place for the second one on the firewall. So it got pretty crowded in that corner...

swampdog

Haha...I won't hold that against you no matter what Steve said.

Yeah, I thought about that but that was really a minor issue as far as contributing to where I was gonna put the comp. I liked it under the seat & out of the way better.
The vac pump relocate ended up being a pain. I lost a horn moving it there but these things sound extremely gay with only one horn. I had to find a place for the second one on the firewall. So it got pretty crowded in that corner...

Let's be totally honest here, the horn is weak with both functioning... It feels like caravan carryover.

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
I like having it under the seat. Nothing wrong with under hood I just wanted it out of the elements and it does block the brake reservoir there. Also I had to move my vacuum pump because of the way my front bumper mounts.

I NEVER kiss & tell......;)

Yeah I'm going to go that root now aha

Top Bottom