WTB: Lift and wheel spacers

WillyJKU14

I just got my new 2016 JKUR. So money is tight. I just want a cheap lift I can throw on to give me a little clearance, and some 1.5" wheel spacers to widen my stance. If anyone could help with a great deal I would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1471940747.801943.jpg

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
If you like your current ride quality I recommend a Budget Boost. I recommend the ones that come with shock extensions instead of new shocks.

WillyJKU14

If you like your current ride quality I recommend a Budget Boost. I recommend the ones that come with shock extensions instead of new shocks.

Yeah I just want something interim while I save up for my big upgrade early next year. Gonna go with BO Coilovers. I am just wondering if anyone has a used budget boost I can throw on for now.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Yeah I just want something interim while I save up for my big upgrade early next year. Gonna go with BO Coilovers. I am just wondering if anyone has a used budget boost I can throw on for now.

Lol my bad, I didn't read your thread thoroughly and missed that this was a "wanted" post. :crazyeyes:

Ddays

Hooked
If you're after a BB I can't help but I have a RE 3.5" kit I tried to sell on CL with no luck. All control arms, shocks, springs, etc. Let me know if interested.

WillyJKU14

If you're after a BB I can't help but I have a RE 3.5" kit I tried to sell on CL with no luck. All control arms, shocks, springs, etc. Let me know if interested.

How much are we talking and is it used? I can't afford much right now after dropping the coin on the Rubicon. As per the big boss, aka wife. Can you share a picture?

Ddays

Hooked
Its used. here's pic. Only thing missing is the extended brake lines. I kept as trail spares but could throw two back in the pile.
Send me a PM if really interested & we can try to work something out...

0807161637 - Copy.jpg

Top Bottom