Finally sold

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1471974050.565471.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1471974050.565471.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 776
Last edited:

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Hardtop has been installed for winter, Trektop is now being stored inside and ready for its new home.

I would consider a standard non twill top plus cash or something if someone is looking to go that route. No leaks, no issues with the trek nx :thumb:

Napalm

Bump, still looking to sell or trade this top for a standard non twill top plus cash.

I'm actually making this swap today as well. Trek top NX to a standard soft top. He's throwing in Mopar Enhanced Rubi Rails so I couldn't say no to the deal.

Good luck with your search!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
My only reason is the half door uppers wont match, since the bestop uppers dont work with my rugged half doors so there goes the twill idea to match lol.

Napalm

My only reason is the half door uppers wont match, since the bestop uppers dont work with my rugged half doors so there goes the twill idea to match lol.

I gotcha. While I would love a Twill standard top, they are hard to come by here in Texas so I'll just be content with a standard.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Bump, the 2015 top I was going to trade for deal fell through that was local, still looking to trade locally before I have to ship the top out. I know people want these tops.

NOPULP13

WOW! how did I miss this :-( I just moved from NJ to FL in NOV life has been crazy but would have traded the twill off my hardrock for it. How much were you looking to get for it? I wonder how much shipping is going to be.. PM when you have time no rush

Top Bottom