NEW PRODUCT: Rock Hard 4x4 C-Pillar Brace Kit for Jeep Wrangler JK4DR 07-Up [RH-1035]

Soylent

I like those. Do you have a padding kit for this? Looks like the passengers could clang their heads in an accident.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Very cool. Thank you for the heads up!

This is also the discontinued tuffy deck, not sure if the updated deck is the same as this one. I had to trim a little where the angles are on the lower cage feet. Like sharkey said there are pics in my build thread, not good ones but some. If you want me to take more pics and send them to you I can.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
NEW PRODUCT: Rock Hard 4x4 C-Pillar Brace Kit for Jeep Wrangler JK4DR 07-Up [...

Very clean under the carpet! Can you post a picture of your wheel well? Only thing I don't like about this. Mine should be delivering this week though.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I'll take one tomorrow but I will be doing some different things with it when I get a chance. I'm going to flip the bolts so the button head is in the wheel well. I don't really like the nut and bolt sticking into the well.

Last edited:

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
Thread bump for an awesome product! Easy install too. For me they were a fantastic place to put my fire extinguishers. I feel, based on the design, roll over protection is greatly increased for rear passengers.

IMG_0078.JPG .

AdrockTT

This is also the discontinued tuffy deck, not sure if the updated deck is the same as this one. I had to trim a little where the angles are on the lower cage feet. Like sharkey said there are pics in my build thread, not good ones but some. If you want me to take more pics and send them to you I can.

I have the updated/new Tuffy deck and it fits without any modification in combo with the RH4x4 C pillar kit. I send RH pics and install info so they could verify and help others with the info :)

Top Bottom