Benatc1's Big Black to be named later build thread 2.0

benatc1

Hooked
Ended up taking Alex out for a quick run to teach her how to crawl over rocks, he did very well and has become a pretty decent spotter too, didn't get many pics cause I was guiding her but here are a few, I think she's ready to take on some trails IMG_0406.JPG IMG_0407.JPG IMG_0408.JPG IMG_0409.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome and congrats to Alex for getting behind the wheel!! Still can't get over how good your Jeep is looking too :thumb:

benatc1

Hooked
Awesome and congrats to Alex for getting behind the wheel!! Still can't get over how good your Jeep is looking too :thumb:

Thanks eddie, she had a lot of fun and is looking fwd to more action and I went threw a pretty big obstacle that she thought was impossible so said its all in the learning curve! The Jeep has grown up fast and I've been very happy with it too, just need some more snow to go away!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks eddie, she had a lot of fun and is looking fwd to more action and I went threw a pretty big obstacle that she thought was impossible so said its all in the learning curve! The Jeep has grown up fast and I've been very happy with it too, just need some more snow to go away!

LOL!! The Moon Rocks has some fun lines for sure and it's great that it's so close to you. Way cool that Alex is diggin it - sure makes the whole Jeep way of life that much more fun when your significant other is into it too.
As far as the snow goes, man, you ain't kidding! When we were out in Moab, it was like summer there. Kinda made it hard to come back home :crazyeyes:

benatc1

Hooked
LOL!! The Moon Rocks has some fun lines for sure and it's great that it's so close to you. Way cool that Alex is diggin it - sure makes the whole Jeep way of life that much more fun when your significant other is into it too.
As far as the snow goes, man, you ain't kidding! When we were out in Moab, it was like summer there. Kinda made it hard to come back home :crazyeyes:

I couldn't agree more, could tell she gets a bit bored riding all the time, and yea I bet it was hard to come back with the way the weather had been!

Ddays

Hooked
That's really cool! My wife isn't the most adventurous when it comes to wheeling but my youngest daughter is totally hooked. Her goal in life is to graduate college and get a job so she can build a Jeep. LOL, life goals - Screw the house & boyfriend deal, I want a Jeep! :crazyeyes:

benatc1

Hooked
That's really cool! My wife isn't the most adventurous when it comes to wheeling but my youngest daughter is totally hooked. Her goal in life is to graduate college and get a job so she can build a Jeep. LOL, life goals - Screw the house & boyfriend deal, I want a Jeep! :crazyeyes:

Thanks man, those are some great life goals!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

:cheesy: Nice to see kids with priorities these days :clap2:

benatc1

Hooked
IMG_0456.JPG IMG_0458.JPG IMG_0459.JPG IMG_0461.JPG IMG_0464.JPG

Finally able to get the top off for the summer. Installed the Bartact handles I've had laying around for awhile. Decided I'd throw on the spiderwebshade I had from my old 2 door and see how it fit before buying a new "top". Little short but think it'll work good for the time being until I can save up for a trek top

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Finally able to get the top off for the summer. Installed the Bartact handles I've had laying around for awhile. Decided I'd throw on the spiderwebshade I had from my old 2 door and see how it fit before buying a new "top". Little short but think it'll work good for the time being until I can save up for a trek top

WooHoo - lookin good! :thumb:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Looks good! You can prob stretch the shade out a little more as well to get it all the way back to the rear roll bar

Top Bottom