EVO/King stuff

JJK

I've got some extra stuff after doing my C/O and L/A upgrades.

EVO exhaust/cross over skid, no dents, still in great shape. SOLD

King/EVO coilover springs (2) 10/200 and (2) 12/250 from when I upgraded to the HD set $125 shipped to the lower 48. $100 FTF (these were pulled off after a day and about 20 miles)

King factory sliders (4) of them SOLD

Thanks for looking
JJK

image.jpg image.jpg

Last edited:

JJK

Uh oh! JJK now on coilovers... :thumb: awesome man!

Edit: second vouch for JJ. Awesome guy!

Thanks fellas. You take your clothes off on one adventure and people start liking you. :thumb:

It's all Sticks fault.

I'm ready to go back to Barnwell and break them in.

Honor2afault

Caught the Bug
I thought it was my fault you took your clothes off. Though Stick did show off those great coil overs. I'll throw my voucher in for JJ being a great guy.

Stick

I admit to nothing, I'm innocent in all this.

What's the reason for selling the skid plate? Is it the L/A upgrade causing it not to fit?

JJK

I admit to nothing, I'm innocent in all this.

What's the reason for selling the skid plate? Is it the L/A upgrade causing it not to fit?

Yes, the new LA mounts Inerfere with the drivers side frame mount. I thought about cutting it and making it fit, but I hate to destroy it and it not work out.

dillard09

Yes, the new LA mounts Inerfere with the drivers side frame mount. I thought about cutting it and making it fit, but I hate to destroy it and it not work out.

There are plenty of people that made the skid work with the long arm. You can do it! To protect or not to protect?

JJK

If I had a plasma cutter I would be more apt to go for it. I'll look at it again and see what I can make work.

Napalm

If I'm in D town soon I might pick up that Skid.. If I can convince the wife I need it along with everything else ive been buying ;)

JJK

The skid will fit 2012+ auto transmission I assume?

Specs from EVO

EVO- 1093B EVO MFG TransCross-member Exhaust Skid 2007-2015, BLK

Fits all year JKs (2012 included) 3/16” Steel Skid Protects Exhaust Crossover and the exhaust loop on 2012 JKs, Protects the expensive to replace factory transmission cross-member, 100% Bolt On with factory and supplied hardware. Works on both Manual and Automatic JKs Powder coated Black

Notes: EVO-1093B not compatible with Long Arm Kits.

Top Bottom