Gobi Stealth Roof rack for 2 door JK

benatc1

Hooked
with the arrival of my new 4 door Rubicon and upcoming sale of the 2 door im getting rid of a few items that weren't currently installed on my JK. Rack is currently uninstalled, includes sunroof insert and driver side ladder and is ready to go. I paid 1600 for rack and 180 for insert about a year ago, barely used and still in great shape as its spent most of its life uninstalled and in garage- few minor cosmetic scratches. This was a very high quality rack and expanded my room for packing on some long trips. looking to get 700$ or Best offer --lights from pic not included-- Ideally local pickup as im not even sure where to start when it comes to shipping this thing.. Copy of 20160301_130403.jpg Copy of 20160301_130421.jpg Copy of 20160301_130447.jpg

Jegar

That's a GREAT price!!!!!! I hope you get your sale -- it would even be worth a road trip. I just paid $1900 for mine a couple of months ago. And the order fulfillment was 6-8 weeks," with every expectation that it would be at the 8 week mark. (I only got it at 7 weeks, because I called and pleaded to get it before my CO trip this past July.)

desertrunner

when might the sell of that 2 door be happening? getting all my ducks in a row to get back into the JK market in 6ish months

Top Bottom