2016 Labor Day Deals!

Discount Tire

LDBanner2_zpswiuuiiec.jpg

Right now SAVE BIG on tires and wheels with our Labor Day Deals; up to $320!

Now through September 6th, 2016 get a VISA prepaid card up to $100 when you buy select sets of four(4) tires. WANT WHEELS? Get a $100.00 VISA prepaid card when you buy any set of four(4) wheels.

WANT TO SAVE MORE? Use Discount Tire credit and save up to $320.00 when you purchase select tire and wheel packages!

AT THE STORE (9/2 & 9/3):

TO YOUR DOOR (8/29 - 9/6):

July16ChalkboardDTD.jpg

Discount Tire

Dang I just bought tires from you guys! Nice deal Discount Tire :)

Sorry to hear you just missed this one, Napalm! If you purchased within the last week or so I suggest you reach out to the manager at the location you purchased from to see what he can do for you ;)

Thank you for choosing Discount Tire!

Discount Tire

Dammit. Just ordered last night from discounttiedirect.

Your order likely processed this morning since we're closed Sundays, which qualifies your purchase for this sale :thumb:

Shoot us your order confirmation number and I'd be happy to verify this for you. Thank you for your business!

Last edited:

boardsurfer

Your order likely processed this morning since we're closed Sundays, which qualifies your purchase for this sale :thumb:

Shoot us your order confirmation number and I'd be happy to verify this for you. Thank you for your business!

PM sent. Thank you for being available here for us!

Discount Tire

PM sent. Thank you for being available here for us!

PM received!

Your order qualifies for the $75.00 LD Mail-in rebate :thumb:

I also went ahead and included the instant $50.00 OFF WAL Member Discount for purchasing five(5) tires. You'll receive an email from us shortly with the finalized order confirmation and tracking info.

Thank you again for your business!

boardsurfer

PM received!

Your order qualifies for the $75.00 LD Mail-in rebate :thumb:

I also went ahead and included the instant $50.00 OFF WAL Member Discount for purchasing five(5) tires. You'll receive an email from us shortly with the finalized order confirmation and tracking info.

Thank you again for your business!

I got the invoice, thanks for the discount! You're the boss!

Evil

Thanks for posting this. I ordered up some new rims for the truck. 100 bucks back deal already done! :rock:

Discount Tire

Your Alaska shipping is brutal.

UPS ground shipping to AK. can be on the spendy side. Let us know if you find a cheaper delivered price, though. We gurantee the lowest out the door price on all the products we sell so if a competitor has cheaper advertised delivered price, we'll beat it :thumb:

Discount Tire

Getting 5 BFG K02 installed this morning in store on my JKU... Too late for the credit?

Technically, yes as the in-store sales event ended 9/3 . Speak with the store manager when you go in though, I'm sure he can make something happen for you ;)

Thank you for your business!

Top Bottom