Barnwell Mountain Recreation Area

WarHawk

Nice! I call that a win! What was the hardest level trails yall tried?

We stuck with the two diamond trails. The Wrangler and Land Rover could've handled the three diamond trails, but I think me and the Cherokee would have issues. Ground clearance is a major problem.

WarHawk

I also wanted to say that two out of the four times I've been to Barnwell were on a Monday. They are not usually open on Monday, so it wasn't busy at all either time (Memorial Day, Labor Day).

Napalm

I really need to get back out there. I have a free day pass and new mods that I need to test!

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
I really need to get back out there. I have a free day pass and new mods that I need to test!

I have no plans next weekend if ya want to hit it will be off sat and sunday , haven't bothered going out there as yet since I tend to mostly head down into Davey or Angelina n. f. as you know .. but its just as close and could be a fun day thing for sure ,maybe give me a reason to head over to lake o the pines to camp instead as theres a few spots around it to camp

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
There really wasn't anything we faced that was difficult for the Wrangler.
View attachment 221475

heck wish I would have spotted this thread sooner than today I for sure would have joined up with ya's ,,, haven't been yet so want to check it out one of these days and the fact it is soo close to home means its a to do for sure one of these days ... work nights so a daytime run is always a option for me

WarHawk

heck wish I would have spotted this thread sooner than today I for sure would have joined up with ya's ,,, haven't been yet so want to check it out one of these days and the fact it is soo close to home means its a to do for sure one of these days ... work nights so a daytime run is always a option for me

I will send you a message the next time I plan a trail ride out there. It will probably be in October before my schedule permits me to go again.

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
I will send you a message the next time I plan a trail ride out there. It will probably be in October before my schedule permits me to go again.

that's fine if I am off that weekend when you make it over I would for sure be up for it , if I'm not off I can still make it out just wont be able to stay as long as I work nights and would need some sleep ... my days off rotate weekly so not always off on the wknds ..

Top Bottom