What size and brand wheel spacers

Papasjeep

I'm looking to put a teraflex 2.5 lift kit on my 2009 jeep. I'm currently running factory 32" BFG mud terrains and wheels from a 2016 Willy's jeep. I think I need to add wheel spacers and I will eventually be going with a 35" tire. What size spacers should I go with and brand recommendation? I appreciate any insight on this subject.

Papasjeep

WJCO. Thanks for the reply and the welcome message. I have owned my JK for only a few months and it's my first jeep since my 1980 CJ5 when I was 16. Had to sell it when I was 18 and have missed owning a jeep since. I have just started getting my feet wet with upgrades. Started with the Willy's wheels and a rough country stubby bumper and warn 12,000lb winch. Of course I'm on a tight budget like most and have gotten deals on used parts so far except the bumper that I bought new. Looking forward to the lift and then hitting a few trails.

GraniteCrystal

Put up a Wanted To Buy post looking for 1.5" spacers on here and you'll get some hits for Spidertrax ones for around $120 within a few months.

Napalm

Definitely do not by anything but SpiderTrax. I saved a few bucks buying "eBay brand" spacer. I spent a lot more a few months later when 3/5 lugs sheered off going down the road.

Jaimegomez8

I believe you do need spacers my buddy is running Willys tires with 33's and when he turns the steering wheel all the way it rubs on his upper control arm. Either way go with 1.5 you'll never go wrong.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
I believe you do need spacers my buddy is running Willys tires with 33's and when he turns the steering wheel all the way it rubs on his upper control arm. Either way go with 1.5 you'll never go wrong.

He's running stock tires & wheels, if I didn't misread the OP.

Top Bottom