FINALLY!! LED Headlights for the Wrangler!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So, the big news for the current Jeep JK Wrangler is that for the final model year 2017, they will now come with LED headlights and fog lights STANDARD on Rubicon and Saharas and available as an option on Sports. Of course, I think it's safe to say that these LED lights will also be available on the all new 2018 Jeep JL Wrangler as well.

wrangler-LEDs.jpg

The Jeep Wrangler, of all cars, will be the first Chrysler, Jeep, Ram, or Dodge to get LED headlights and fog lamps, and they are standard on the Sahara and Rubicon — optional on Sport and Sport S. Jeep claims the new high beams are good for a 90% increase in light.

Other improvements for the Wrangler, which is due for re-engineering in 2018 or 2019, are a cold weather group option for Sport S and Rubicon, with 17-inch BF Goodrich KO2 tires, an engine block heater, slush mats, power convenience group, heated seats, and remote start. New colors are Chief, Acid Yellow, and Gobi, and XTreme Purple will be available across the range.

http://www.allpar.com/news/2016/09/wrangler-gets-led-headlights-32744

benatc1

Hooked
This is great news for all those who will be buying new Jeeps, hope these new ones are much better. I personally hate the current stock "headlights", and cant wait to get my Truck-lites installed in my new Jeep!

Exodus 4x4

Wonder if they'll be able to retrofit to the earlier models and what that would cost compared to truck lites

Napalm

Cool! I'm interested also to see how they compare to truck lites and JWs.

I will say, I like the look of my Truck Lites a lot more.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Nice of FCA to finally start doing this. I wonder if they are going to put them on the Renegade? :hmm:

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
That's great, after ten years. On a Sport, I might still look at Trucklites or JW Speaker, now that the Speakers can be had for $475

Top Bottom