FINALLY!! LED Headlights for the Wrangler!

CarolinaJK

Glad to see they finally realized how terrible the previous stock lights were. However, from this picture, I'm not a huge fan of the looks of them.

NecessaryEvil

Caught the Bug
Glad to see they finally realized how terrible the previous stock lights were. However, from this picture, I'm not a huge fan of the looks of them.

Yes! The stock lights were by far the worst thing for me imo. Also not a fan of the new looking headlight but glad it is LED

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
Chrysler offers halogen headlamps on Wranglers for 10 years.

Wrangler owners complain about headlamps for 10 years. Wish for LED option.

FCA offers LED headlamps on new Wrangler.

Wrangler owners complain they don't like they way they look.

:doh:

Labricon

Caught the Bug
You can't please everyone.......but at least they made the change and some will be happy and remain silent in their bliss.....

MrJ3sser

I wonder if they will implement a system to keep the ice off of them. I wish the heated option was available when I bought my TruckLites...

LetsGoMuddin

I did a new car inspection on one of the '17 JK Saharas today and here's some photos of the new led headlights. I can't tell you how they perform compared to the Trucklites but they are bright!
IMG_1476312121.501837.jpg
IMG_1476312132.189490.jpg
IMG_1476312144.405395.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

BigBoy

I for one like the looks. Depending on price and performance, I would consider switching from my truck lites.

Robertcrav

These are night and day (see what I did there) better than the stockers...and close to the Sealed7 HIDs I have on my '15...

Cut off pic from my wife's '17 Hard Rock
IMG_20161107_200151.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKJeff

I may be wrong but I've heard the new LED headlights are made by Jw Speaker. I've seen some that the design is very similar, only thing different is that they don't have the upper half halo.

13_gecko_rubi

Caught the Bug
I may be wrong but I've heard the new LED headlights are made by Jw Speaker. I've seen some that the design is very similar, only thing different is that they don't have the upper half halo.

MOPAR sells a version of the JWs customized for them with Jeep logos etc. They came out last year. The 2017 OEM LEDs are made by a large tier 1 oem auto supplier that does not do aftermarket parts.

Sent from my SM-G900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom