Shocktober is here! Save on Rancho shocks!!

RobJKR JKUS

Rebate inquiry??

Still waiting for my rebate from the June 2016 promotion.. Tried contacting Rancho and got nowhere- they told me they never received my submission and to send it again.. I explained that the UPC was sent in, and I no longer have it, they basically told me to pound sand.. Any ideas?? The Rancho customer service experience I've seen on the jeep forum boards is way different than what I got via phone/email..

I have all the dates, order number from the vendor, I can re-send everything in, but the UPC was sent in with the rebate form paperwork.. I can submit a selfie with the struts and springs and my jeep if that helps?!

From September 1st until October 31, is our Rancho rebate program.
We will be offering an exciting promotion that allows customers to purchase any combination of four (4) qualifying Rancho® products and get a Visa® Prepaid Card* by mail for the purchase price of the lowest priced unit, up to our current suggested list price.

The link with all the info:

http://www.gorancho.com/promotions/

Tips to Ensure Timely Processing of Rewards:
Be sure to carefully review the Terms on the back side of enclosed rebate form.
Before mailing in each submission, check that each product sold is listed in the “Qualifying Products/Series” section on the rebate form.
Please fill out each rebate form completely. Do not submit a rebate form with fields left blank.
Include all requested documentation, including a completed rebate form and authentic dated sales receipt. (If products were purchased online, please also include the UPC symbols cut from the packaging of all qualifying products.) Rebates will not be processed without supporting documentation.
Follow posted promotion and postmark dates. Submissions must be postmarked by November 30, 2016. Early or late submissions will not be accepted.

80-shocktober_rebatefront_us_zpspro6bp7n_e9be85dbaa01462fda9b7b45cfe043dcdd07ae0b.jpg

Shocktober 2016

WJCO

Meme King
Still waiting for my rebate from the June 2016 promotion.. Tried contacting Rancho and got nowhere- they told me they never received my submission and to send it again.. I explained that the UPC was sent in, and I no longer have it, they basically told me to pound sand.. Any ideas?? The Rancho customer service experience I've seen on the jeep forum boards is way different than what I got via phone/email..

I have all the dates, order number from the vendor, I can re-send everything in, but the UPC was sent in with the rebate form paperwork.. I can submit a selfie with the struts and springs and my jeep if that helps?!

Sent a Private Message to Matt at Rancho here on the forum. He is a very nice guy and cares about customer service. If there's anything that he can do in his power, I know he will.

Rancho

Caught the Bug
Hit me up with an e-mail and I will see what I can do.
The clearinghouse is in charge of all this.
Matt

OhNoTheJiggies

So I'm currently running 3.5" Rock krawler coils with Fox performance series shocks(aluminum body?)... But I'm not sure I like em as much as I used to... Want to switch to the evo 4" plush rides along with a set of rancho shocks. I saw the 9000xl and thought that would be best, however I know just about nothing when it comes to rancho shocks and, to be honest, much about shocks in general.
So here are my questions...

What shocks do you offer that are adjustable?
What exactly do you adjust with the shocks?
Are there several different levels of the adjustable shocks?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Rancho

Caught the Bug
See below in bold
PN for a either coil is
RS999331 (front)
RS999332 (rear)
If we are in the running, wait until March 1st, sounds like a great time to save some money.
:beer:

Feel free to ask more questions.

So I'm currently running 3.5" Rock krawler coils with Fox performance series shocks(aluminum body?)... But I'm not sure I like em as much as I used to... Want to switch to the evo 4" plush rides along with a set of rancho shocks. I saw the 9000xl and thought that would be best, however I know just about nothing when it comes to rancho shocks and, to be honest, much about shocks in general.

What shocks do you offer that are adjustable? RS9000XL is our adjustable shock
What exactly do you adjust with the shocks? It adjust the ride feel on both the compression and rebound. 1 is soft, 9 is firm. At the base of the shock there is a knob that is adjustable
Are there several different levels of the adjustable shocks? Correct 9 different settings. A lot of people like a softer ride a 3, I run a 6, a bit firmer

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

What shocks do you offer that are adjustable?
What exactly do you adjust with the shocks?
Are there several different levels of the adjustable shocks?

See below in bold
PN for a either coil is
RS999331 (front)
RS999332 (rear)
If we are in the running, wait until March 1st, sounds like a great time to save some money.
:beer:

Feel free to ask more questions.

I have heard, from reputable sources, that the Rancho coils ride as nice as EVO, so you may want to check them out.

Top Bottom