Trainwreck's Build

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
Started working on a platform for the back of the Jeep today. I'm thinking it will work out well, but we will see. Still not sure how I feel about losing the seats, but no one sits back there anyway..

IMG_2581.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

rl206

Awesome seeing it all come together!
Have you had a chance to try out those speakers? My coworker just recomended those to me the other day haha

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
Awesome seeing it all come together!
Have you had a chance to try out those speakers? My coworker just recommended those to me the other day haha

I did turn on the radio to check them out, and they sound clean. I wasn't blown away, but they are really clear compared to what was there prior.

Nice! So, where's the after shots :thumb:

Thanks. No after shots yet, I keep changing my mind.. That being said, I should have it wrapped up tonight, so ill post up some photos.

Looks great.... take your time and enjoy your build [emoji4]

.....…..............................................................
MY BUILT/REBUILD: http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?44123-Rebuilt-of-a-Billet-Silver-mall-crawler&p=859931#post859931

Thank you, Its been a lot of fun so far

Ddays

Hooked
Looks like its going well! I've thought of ditching my rear seats as well. Seems like I'm always folding them down & bitching about the seat gap.
I have those same speakers. They do work well but at highway speeds I end up listening to my favorite tire station instead of risking temporary deafness :crazyeyes:

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
I thought I was going to be finishing up the back of the Jeep tonight, but Fed-Ex had other plans for me today..

image1-6.jpg

I have been trying to figure out a good storage solution, and decided the Tuffy Security deck along with the platform I am working on will give me the maximum amount of storage space. Well, the Tuffy deck was pretty beat up when it showed up today so I had to order in a new one.. There was a fair amount of scrapes, dings, and obvious re-packaging that I decided a credit back wouldn't be worth it. Oh well, I guess I won't be finishing up tonight..

Judesign

Caught the Bug
That sucks. Happened to me so many times. Hope you get the replacement soon. Looking forward to pics of the tuffy security deck as I'm probably going this way too. Did you get the one that hinges up or the stationary cover?

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
That sucks. Happened to me so many times. Hope you get the replacement soon. Looking forward to pics of the tuffy security deck as I'm probably going this way too. Did you get the one that hinges up or the stationary cover?

Its the Tuffy Deluxe Security deck, it lifts up in the front, but isn't hinged.

That sucks. Hope you get a new one soon.

Im sure everyone has issues with Fed-Ex and UPS, but it seems like every package I order now comes damaged.. Oh well, new one should be here next week and I'm not going anywhere anytime soon.

DeJkUnlimited

Caught the Bug
They all suck....fedex, UPS, etc...at least with USPS we get the same driver most days And we get to know them a little personally. A few nights ago I was arriving in my development and there was a FedEx box truck on the main drag and the driver was moving some things around in the back, and I could tell he was clearly mad and frustrated and he literally slung a package up into the top front of the compartment having a fit. The way some of these guys treat packages is damn near criminal.

Top Bottom