Suds & grub

BLCK4X4

Would anyone be up for a suds and grub if we host one in Santa Clarita, CA?
This coming week?

Who would raise their glass for this location?

DINKELROC

As much as I love beer and drinking with friends, the traffic from my place through downtown LA after work would trump both...
Hanger 24 in Redlands is at the foot of Big Bear and is always a good way to end a day of wheeling, but probably would have to be a weekend thing.

Journeyman

What's a better location ?

Sorry I just saw this Jake. I don't think there really is a better location. I'm up in the mountains. Even Temecula's an hour north of me.

I have been thinking of trying to put a so cal run together though. Finally cooling off in the desert the last couple weeks and the wife and I have been having a good time out there!

jesse3638

Hooked
Sorry I just saw this Jake. I don't think there really is a better location. I'm up in the mountains. Even Temecula's an hour north of me.

I have been thinking of trying to put a so cal run together though. Finally cooling off in the desert the last couple weeks and the wife and I have been having a good time out there!

Keep me posted I'd love to join. Hopefully I'll be back up and running by then and ready for a shake down before Rocktoberfest.

BLCK4X4

Yeah man lets put a run together! Maybe big bear, or desert exploring ?

Top Bottom