YEA!!! KMC 229s!!!!!

whytiptoe

After seeing this thread I looked them up and damn now I have another tie to decide on lol. So far is between the razrmt and the cooper stt pro

I was looking at the STT pros as well. Lots and lots of good things, only thing I did not like is they did not have a TRUE 35". Other than that there is nothing wrong with them, just wanted something else no one really had out on the street.

WJCO

Meme King
I was looking at the STT pros as well. Lots and lots of good things, only thing I did not like is they did not have a TRUE 35". Other than that there is nothing wrong with them, just wanted something else no one really had out on the street.

Who does make a true 35? Most manufacturers fall short of that.

Draconianwinter

Yep. I understand that. Only reason I had not already been considering those is because I hadn't heard of them till now. I like maxis tires, but no way I was putting the money down for the creepy crawler and the trepador is a directional tread and not sure how well those would be.

whytiptoe

Well I got my rubber, Maxxis RazrMT 35 12.50 17. Measured out at 34 even at 30 psi on the 229s. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1475161458.177948.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1475161469.317124.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1475161406.855813.jpg

Last edited:

RMC2

Caught the Bug
Way to go Shane. I really like that rim. I am leaning towards the coopers though.

Happy for you

whytiptoe

Way to go Shane. I really like that rim. I am leaning towards the coopers though.

Happy for you

Thanks!!

I was thinking about the coopers as well, then Trevor told me to look at the Maxxis. Really liked these, so I figured I'd try them out.

Looks like your gonna need a fender trimming. Good looking tire and wheel combo.

Yep, will most def need to trim my fenders.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom